main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who would you miss the Lucas presentation for?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by hofie, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    I'd miss Lucas if he was scheduled for the end of the day, because I don't want to waste all day standing in a line. Knowing how things were at C2, the line would probably be full within the first 15 minutes, even if Lucas wasn't going to speak for another 8 hours. I'm spending too much to just sit in ONE line all day, even if it is to see Lucas himself.

2. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    I got in the Carrie line Saturday as soon as I got into the con, actually at that point the line was aready TO the entrance of the center. I know they cut the line off somewhere after me, not too far though, we were told that she was signing only 8 items per person, and there was no guarantee we would actually get in. As the day, and our nerves, went on they shortened the number of items eventually to two and I know I did get in and got an autograph sometime round 5ish.

We all make our own choices!

George isnt signing though, he is just gonna talk and tell us how important digital projection is!

3. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    i heard that all over tho...that people got in lines and were told it's full then the people that got in, after the fact, said it wasn't.

well that just proves how @#@@#@ up the line control situation was at C2.

4. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    I'd miss Lucas if he was scheduled for the end of the day, because I don't want to waste all day standing in a line. Knowing how things were at C2, the line would probably be full within the first 15 minutes, even if Lucas wasn't going to speak for another 8 hours. I'm spending too much to just sit in ONE line all day, even if it is to see Lucas himself.

Agreed.

!snap

5. BobaFett-MP

BobaFett-MP Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2001
    I've seen him already once, but definatly if Keira Knightley happened to be there.

6. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    I've seen him already once, but definatly if Keira Knightley happened to be there.

Why? She's gonna be in Playboy next month anyway... :p

EDIT: OK. It's Bai Ling. Wishful thinking.... ;)

7. Indy3

Indy3 Jedi Knight star 5

May 5, 2001
    Doesnt matter as IESB will record the Lucas presentation :)

8. tiffanyp01

tiffanyp01 Jedi Youngling

Mar 1, 2005
    You know what I think would be good for the Lucas thing, and actually all of the guest panels, is to have a screen outside the room so at least people who didn't get to get inside could still see and hear what the people had to say. I think that would be fair to everybody. What does everybody think about that idea?

Tiffany

9. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    Awesome idea!

10. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    I vote Tiffany in charge of CIV!!

11. tiffanyp01

tiffanyp01 Jedi Youngling

Mar 1, 2005