main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Who would you most like to see an action figure of?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Only-One Cannoli, Mar 7, 2013.

1. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Hmmm...
    I would love to see an figure of Pellaeon! That is for sure!

2. T-R-

T-R- Chosen One star 5

Aug 13, 2003
    I'll take ten

TreborSabreon likes this.
  3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Anyone remember that female Jedi who appeared at about the 15 minute mark after the opening crawl of Episode VII? I cannot recall her name, but that scene was so amazing. I would definitely want a figure of that character.

4. T-R-

T-R- Chosen One star 5

Aug 13, 2003
    you mean the one with 2.8 seconds of screen time or the one that nodded? I'll buy both

5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Yeah, the nodder. I think she was in the scene with the massive explosion inside of that redesigned Star Destroyer... when the Gungan was piloting the Tie Fighter. They really ought to make an action figure of her.

6. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    I'd also like an action figure of that Gungan TIE fighter pilot too. Anyone remember his name?

7. BountyHunter76

BountyHunter76 Jedi Master

Nov 2, 2012
    I want a good ol' R2-D2 to put on my desk. But make it die cast metal, not cheap plastic please.

8. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    You're in luck... those have been available for decades. Please don't derail our thread dedicated to clairvoyancy and making random crap up.

eht13 likes this.
  9. Han Yolo

Han Yolo Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 7, 2013
    Old original 3 with breakable hips!

10. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Now that I've had a chance to watch Episode VII a few more times, I think I may have gotten over my initial dislike of Taylor Lautner as Palpatine, so I will definitely be getting the Lautner Palpatine figure.

my kind of scum and Han Yolo like this.
  11. Han Yolo

Han Yolo Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 7, 2013
    I really like Kristen Stewart as Jar Jar. Such great acting. Such Beauty. Such a key contribution to the SW universe.

12. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    This thread is about action figures we want based on a film that hasn't been cast yet. Please use any of the 950 threads dedicated to casting ideas to admire her lovely performance. But, I do agree with you.

Han Yolo likes this.
  13. George Roper

George Roper Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    There should be an action figure that you can't take out of the box because it and the box are one.

14. LunarMoth

LunarMoth Jedi Master star 4

Nov 27, 2012
    Me. (It's kinda in the works, but not for Star Wars........)

15. The Bops

The Bops Jedi Master star 2

Oct 30, 2012
    Jedi Master Luke Skywalker.

Or that raspy-voiced chain-smoking senator guy with the neon yellow lined duster. That duster is so cool.

16. DARTHSHAME

DARTHSHAME Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2003
    I am looking forward to:
    1. New villain
    2. Grand Master Luke
    3. Unknown pathetic creature that represents a species put into the film by Disney and LFL to sale toys to the little children..

17. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Elderly Garindan

18. LawJedi

LawJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2009
    Honestly I'd like the assortment of TCW characters from season 2-5 that got lost in the shuffle of Hasbro's mishandling of the line. :_|

Without knowing the story, Old Jedi Luke seems like the must own figure.

19. Bobatron

Bobatron Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I don't get into buying this stuff anymore but I just hope the packaging is crafted well. I always want action figure packaging to use the basic model of the original Kenner SW movies (matched by Hasbro's GI Joe and copied for Kenner's Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves) and feature a large photograph of the character from the movie with a good-looking poseable figure in a bubble that isn't too dang big.

20. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    This won't interest anyone but, of course, I cant wait for the new Han Solo figure. I have all my vintage Kenner HS as well as ALL the new iterations they released over the years and now I'm beyond ready for a new version of Han Solo.

But of course I will buy all the new Episode VII stuff as well.

Oh, and I forgot to add that I can't wait for this figure:

Blitinni the Force Weilding Jawa and first ever Jawa main character -- Utiniii!!!

LawJedi and TreborSabreon like this.
  21. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    A Jedi Master Luke Skywalker action figure would be tops on my list.

22. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Some totally minor character that has <4 seconds of silent screen time and by it's fanboy popularity erupts as the new hero of Episode VIII.

DarthBreezy likes this.
  23. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Wise. That one would be worth the most in 20 years' time.

24. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Mara Jade

25. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    C3P0 with a removable mask showing Mace Windu, who we learned recently has been hiding out inside the droid casing for 70 years.