main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Who would you most like to see an action figure of?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Only-One Cannoli, Mar 7, 2013.

1. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I have been openly lobbying for that exact character all over these forums. It makes way too much sense to not give it a try.

Echo-07 likes this.
  2. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Hey Echo, have you ever tried taking a good Han body and switching out the head for an older Harrison sculpt from the IJ Crystal Skull line of figures? I've read where some folks have said they've done it with cool results (though I haven't seen any photos, yet).

I know it's silly, but I really can't wait for the day those new old versions of our OT heroes start hitting the shelves. And I know I'll surely have to get double of most of 'em (one for my little collection and one for my daughter to go nuts with). :D

Oh, and Team Padme, there's a new Mara Jade slated to come out sometime later this year, so, while not an Episode VII version, you may want to keep an eye out for that.

Echo-07 likes this.
  3. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    [​IMG]

4. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I want an action figure of Wilhelm screaming as R2D2 eats him.

5. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    But seriously, the first "sneak peek" action figure will very most likely be a new character, probably alien, that has 3 seconds of screen time and I can't wait to spend 10 dollars to get it!

TreborSabreon and LawJedi like this.
  6. T-R-

T-R- Chosen One star 5

Aug 13, 2003
    I've been giving it to Lucasfilm since 1980 when I used birthday money to buy figures, no reason to stop now [face_hypnotized]

KED12345 likes this.
  7. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    There's never been a real reason to buy action figures until we get the inevitable Episode VII wave for me, the current waves have just been repaints of the same thing and The Clone Wars figures.. [face_sick]

At least the "sneak-peak" figures will be coming out sometime next year I would imagine.

8. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    I want to see a Hisbro figure of myself! ;)

9. MrEko

MrEko Jedi Padawan

Jan 30, 2013
    jacen solo

Adrian the Cool likes this.
  10. jedimikey

jedimikey Jedi Padawan star 2

Oct 21, 2012
    Mara Jade's been done...I have one. I think I might've paid too much for it, though. ;) The figure isn't related to Ep7, of course.

I hope they do another mail-order-only prototype of an Ep7 character action figure, maybe a cool villain or something. That all-white Boba Fett prototype they did early last year was awesome. Missed my chance on that one.

A new Jaina. Ben. GM Luke and the Jade Shadow. Old Han and a battle-damaged Falcon. Cool new villain and whatever nifty new ship the villain uses. Another version of Artoo.

In relation to other toys...NEW HASBRO FX FULL-SIZED LIGHTSABERS!!! Yayyyyyyy! I will pay ridiculous amounts of money for a Corran Horn FX saber...you hear me, Hasbro? RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS! ;)