main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Who would you want to talk with?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Capt_JAYNE, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt_JAYNE

Capt_JAYNE Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2007
    My wife asked me this the other day. Always fascinated by my fandom, she asked out of the entire SW universe, if I could have one conversation with one character, who and what would it be.

At first I thought that's easy, but I stopped to think about it and it stumped me. Now R2 is my hands down fave, & Obi-Wan is my close second. And since I couldn't understand R2, the logical answer would have been Obi and the force. But surprisingly that wasn't what I thought of.

I thought of Han and wanted to know his most interesting smuggling job, outside of the time he picked up these 2 guys and their droids. We already know that story. Just wanted to know what everybody else would do if given the opportunity. Open to the entire universe within the canon, including books, comics, and games.

2. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Good question. I'm gonna have to ponder that one for a day or two. So if I say Anakin as Vader am I sure he's not going to kill me???
    [face_thinking]

3. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    If I could, id like to spend some time with a Jawa clan, they have pretty neat lifestyles.
    to talk to.. maybe Bossk, or nihilus, but then bossk speaks Doshan and Nihilus talks like a flushing toilet bowl with mountain leveling power. So them eliminated-Jabba,and he always has his translator droid :D

4. Calvinthejedi

Calvinthejedi Jedi Master star 2

Mar 22, 2004
    Hmm...I would say Rd-d2, with C-3PO translating.

Reason why:

A) He seems to have a lot of free time on his hands, unlike everyone else.

B) He won't try to kill me

C) unlike other characters, he has been around since TPM, and seems to remember EVERYTHING.

D) R2 was witty commments....constantly.

E) Seems to be able to get away with curse words in a PG film, because he speaks droid (just a thought)

5. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    LMAO!

Mine would have to be Mace. I would be asking 20 questions times 20 about his Vapaad system and such! Plus I've always wondered why he wouldn't take Anakin under his wing! They're really so much alike!

Of course, he'd probably have to use a mind trick to ever get the conversation to end...

6. riquigonjin

riquigonjin Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    Qui-Gon-Jinn, hands down. I would love to here his views of the force. He is the one who made Obi who he is.

7. dermond

dermond Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2007
    R2, baby. Or one of the Ewok's.

8. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    Hi Dermond! Im guessing your new? Welcome to the group!

9. starscream1983

starscream1983 Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2007
    the clones, just to see their real take on order 66. plus they probably have some good war stories.

by the way I'm a new guy (though its probably obvious). whats up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.