main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver WHOA! This place needs a pick me up!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by SquallLeonhart, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SquallLeonhart

SquallLeonhart Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2004
    And I'm just the guy to pick it up, ya'll!

Ok, seriously, we need to get this place back up to the forum it once was...cuz this is disgraceful. Yes, I haven't posted in like two years...I'm aware. But that's beside the point...the point is that this was once a community with events and friendships. And it shall be once more!

So whaddya say, everybody! Who's with me?

2. Schwartz_Master

Schwartz_Master Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 4, 2003
    I'm all willing to get the ball rolling on getting this place up and running again, but frankly, the level of interest in doing anything was never that great back when I was CR, and quite frankly, it's not hard for me to say I never really got over it. And to be honest, I'm not up for putting myself through all this again if it's not going to be for any good reason.

3. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma

Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2002
    Yeah we need to get Vancouver FF rolling again!!!

is everyone old enough to drink yet? =D

4. haruwindsong

haruwindsong Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    If you really want to help with a membership drive, join our TINY group at the PNE Sunday, 26 August. The PNE has designated that day as STAR WARS day. I need costumers in particular. We have permission to hand out flyers advertising the Rebel Legion, 501st and the Forums before and following the parade.

There are two parades slated for that day. The bunch of us coming over from Vancouver Island can only participate in the afternoon parade before we head back. We desperately need members for the evening parade. We've been offered PNE passes, food, water and a place to change our clothes. If you're interested, please PM me ASAP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.