whoa

Discussion in 'Dallas/Ft.Worth, TX' started by Sirikus_Willowbend, Dec 17, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sirikus_Willowbend Jedi Padawan

heya everyone member me? =) heheh anyway sorry i haven't been around in so long - i have been sucked into the bottemless void of wasted time that is everquest =) anyway interesting new message boards here even if it did take me 30 mins to get to where I can post here =) and what happened to my password anyway =) heheh anywho just wondering what all is up in the world of star wars fandom - been forever since I've stopped by and wanted to check in with everyone and say hey - so hey!

heheh anyway I'll try to drop back by here more frequently in the future =)

/salute

2. Old-Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    WOW!!!

We are smiled upon by Sirikus himself. For those of you who are relatively new to our group Sirikus, AKA Jon, was a very important key to our success, as well as a Day Oner. Jon single handedly kept us in the limelight, by staying at our campsite on a 24/7 basis for almost a month. He weathered the perfect storms and tornados that rumble through North Texas in April and May at our campsite. If anyone wants to get more info on our history check out our home page, it's a real page turner.
    http://www.dfwfanforce.net

Jon's pretty cool, except for that annoying habit of wearing his Jedi robes wherever he goes. That and having to be sedated so he would sit still in his seat for TPM.

Glad you found us Jon. :)
  3. DarthCynthia Jedi Master

star 2
    Glad to "meet" you Sirikus :)
  4. THX_Jedi FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    **Imperial salute**

"We are honored by your presence."
  5. jedilona Jedi Master

star 4
    "Impressive, most impressive"

Hello, good to meet you Sirikus. :)
  6. Sirikus_Willowbend Jedi Padawan

heheh tim - I think you exagerrate a bit... heh all i did was sit around most of the time =) but anyway good to "see" you again and to all the new people - heya! good to meet you - man... seems like we've grown a bit from the last time I was here =) heheh anyway it's good to be back - hope to be a lil more active now than i have been lately
  7. Sirikus_Willowbend Jedi Padawan

and I don't ALWAYS wear my jedi robes - heh only when I'm going to a star wars event =) and not even all the time then =) hehe now the sedated to stay in my seat at tpm - yeah that part is true =) heheh
  8. m0rpheus Jedi Knight

star 2
    You are all in the presence of a great Jedi Master. Even I - the great and powerful Morpheus (LOL!) bow in respect to Master Sirikus. What is thy bidding, my master? ;)
  9. Kurgan1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Bow? All will bow before the mighty Kurgan one day. But for now, I welcome back an old friend. =)

Nice to see you back, Jon. I hope we can actually drag you out to a few of the things we do now. =)
  10. DonnovanSunrider Jedi Knight

star 1
    Heya guys and gals. I guess it's a family reunion in here huh? ;-)

I've been lurking for a week or so now, waiting until I got my site updated and ready. Where our newer members can see Obi-Jon, m0rpheus, Darth Chocolate, SithDaddy and others in our camping glory at Echo Base on downloadable Realplayer video.

I also scanned in a Dallas Morning News article on CDD for everyone to read.

I wish I could go to the meetings, but I'm a bit too far away. Though I'm still shooting for a return for Ep 2.

Happy Holidays everyone!!
    Be happy with the cold and rain down there, we just had about 6-8 inches of snow dumped on us today in Wisconsin. :confused:

Donnovan Sunrider
    ***************_|=[==>
    www.light-sabre.com

Wave your Freak Flag high!
  11. Old-Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Double Wow!

DonnovanSunrider!!! Talk about a blast from the past. We have another fanatic from the early days amongst us :) I think I'm going to cry. Jon ALWAYS wore his Jedi robes and Donnovan always carried a super lightsaber. I feel like George Bailey....ok where's my money?
  12. Old-Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Members should RUN, not walk to Donnovan's site and see some of his great photos, especially those of the campsite, including the typical rain shot. Thanks for the stroll down memory lane Donovan. Besides check out how totally geeky Morpheus and Kurgan look.

HA!ha!
  13. m0rpheus Jedi Knight

star 2
    Holy Crap! That was great. Great pictures. Man, do those bring back some memories.
  14. Skidder Jedi Knight

star 3
    Pleasure to be posting on the same board as you.
  15. Genetic_Misfire Jedi Knight

star 1
    What's up Master John. I haven't seen you since Battlefield Earth. How have you been? Aside from playing Evercrack.

James
  16. DonnovanSunrider Jedi Knight

star 1
    Glad to be back guys, I'm happy you liked the site. I just wasn't happy with the old format of it, so I rebuilt the CDD section from the ground up. I'm pretty pleased with it now.
    Like I mentioned on the page, any pics you guys have that you would like to have added, I'll happily put up.
    And once I get a TV Tuner card, I'm going to take my videos of those other news broadcasts I have from those days and add them too.

Oh, and now my lightsabre has sound effects added to it too. ;-)

D
    _|=[==>
  17. krwade3 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well Golly gee wilakers if it wasnt the guy that I saved from the swamp back in clone war 2.. He he

Jon how are you and yours.. Like The man said get off that rock(everquest) it can kill ya,and it tears a family apart..

:p

Anyway Jon Bon Jovi Kanobi,drop an email here at the FORCE

Later

To me that is......
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.