Whoever lives in Fresno, post here! Lots of ??'s

Discussion in 'Fresno, CA' started by blueoakleys, Jun 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueoakleys Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey everyone, my name's Dennis and I'm 18 and I live in Clovis. I went to Clovis West High School and now go to Fresno State.

Did anyone else go to CWHS?
    Does anyone else go to Fresno State?

Anyway,

Do you all think I'm going to have to wait in line for like 2 weeks to get tickets to opening day?

Anyone here going to get extra tickets?

Any of you want to create some sort of Fresno fan club? And then we can all meet up, and hopefully all meet up when EP2 comes out?

What area of Fresno do you live in?

Woohoo I'm just excited I found an actual "Fresno" board on the inet"
  2. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    as for me ... i just work right now, over nighter at target in riverpark, its decent 8 bucks an hour, saving up to go to f.i.t. or some computer school later on the year... i went to fresno high, thats why i'm so stupid.. heheheheh... c/o 98! fellow band nerd here, play the sax and clarinet... anyways, welcome to the fresno board, at last someone new besides me! as for episode ii... are you getting dressed up or anything? i am for sure, got my robes and lightsaber and everything i cant wait! and dont forget to go see planet of the apes... thats when they start showing the episode ii teaser trailer... cant wait
  3. AmazingDM Jedi Knight

star 2
    (I'm blueoakleys. apparently I was banned for posting "newtopics" on the episode 2/3 boards, they're mean there!)

I definately can't wait. hell i can hardly wait for the trailer.

I'll dressup etc if I can go opening day, I just need to find some tickets.

How hard do you think it'll be to get tickets to Edwards for opening day?
  4. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    got banned, man that sucks! you should read all hte announcmemnets and stuff first before posting... heh... well it wasnt hard to get tix for episode i... i dont think it will be that hard, especially since they dont sell them in advance ... tell you what as soon as i first hear about it, i'll go wait in line and buy tix for anyone here on the boards, but you will have to pay me for them... i love waiting in lines! i mean there is only like 5 people here, i dont see why i cant buy 5 tix plus i'm sure some of you will want to wait in line... right Jedi-valens???/ hmmm... heheheh
  5. AmazingDM Jedi Knight

star 2
    actually I kinda like this name better anyway-

but hey, I LOVE waiting in lines two,
    as long as it's not for like two freakin weeks or six like they do in los angelese,

so I will definately wait in line with you if it isn't more than a day wait and it doesn't interfere with classes/midterms

we should all go together anyway, going to movies in groups are so much more fun than by myself...

i saw Episode 1 like 7 1/2 times in theaters hehe...

i can't wait till it comes out on DVD too, or at least ANY of the episodes.
  6. The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey AmazingDM.

That sucks about being banned. You should come over to my site www.episodeii.com

We have a kick ass message board with lots of fans.

Anyhow, YES, I go to Clovis West!

And, YES, let's start a Fresno Fan Club. That would be great.

Oh, and I'm definitely waiting in front of Edwards to get tickets. Although....we might not have to wait at all.
  7. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    star wars fan club huh? what would you guys do? sit aroudn and watch star wars? well, thats my life! heh...
  8. AmazingDM Jedi Knight

star 2
    hey Jedi-Apprentice,
    that's really cool, how'd you get EpisodeII.com? That has to be really popular

anyway, what's your name? I'll look you up in the yearbook...

if you have a yearbook prior to the class of 2000 (I graduated 2000) my name's Dennis Morgan

9. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    guess i'll just leave now.
  10. The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Jedi-Finney, no need to leave.

About the fan club, meh... yeah we'd probably just sit around and watch the movies. Not very productive, eh?

Anyhow, starting a "Fan Force" club is a good idea, but probably one we'll never follow through.
  11. jedivalens Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey yo wasabi?
    Im an overnighter at Target as well. Right there by Edwards. I work with Jedi-Finney.
    Anyway I went to Fresno High too and now i go to FCC. I play the sax too. And Finney, you better buy my ticket...hahaha.........cause i know where you live!
  12. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    yeah well i know where you live too! your just jealus because i have a lightsaber! vroom vroom i cut you
  13. jedivalens Force Ghost

star 4
    Well im gonna get one too so ARGHH(uses Force Push)
  14. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    you WILL get one soon...
  15. jasman Administrator Emeritus

star 4
    Well, I had no idea there was a FanForce group from the GFMA!! (That's the Greater Fresno Metropolitan area!) :D

I was an administrator at the JC for a long time, but I've been absent from the forums for over a year, and this FanForce set-up is totally new to me. It's great to see so many Fresno area fans!

Any room for an old fart like me in your gang? I've lived in Clovis for the past few years, but am in the process of moving to a Fresno address. I'd love to get together with some other SW fans in the "real world!"
  16. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    wow you started in 98 i was still in high school! i've been a sw fan for a long time though, i didnt know about this place untill earlier this year... anyways, all is welcome here! especially if your in fresno, clovis and surrounding places! welcome back!
  17. jasman Administrator Emeritus

star 4
    With regard to waiting in line and getting tickets, since I lived in Clovis I saw TPM at Clovis Towne Center UA. There were NO LINES at all for any of the showings! Two weeks before the opening they started selling advance tickets. The b/o opened at 11:00 and I got there at 9:00 a.m. and I was the third person waiting! By the time they opened there were 10 whole people waiting!

So, it was a trade-off. No stadium seating, but no lines! I think it was worth it. Two weeks later I saw it at Edwards, so I did get to see it in the better theater.

I expect to do the same again for Ep.ii.
  18. bright sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    How far away is Fresno and Davis (Sacremento area)?
  19. The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Master

star 4
    Sacramento? That's about 4 or 5 hours away.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.