whole saga them song

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by beef9299, Feb 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Darth_Nub
  1. beef9299 Jedi Knight

ok now before anyone bitches at me for doing this this is just a joke i want to tknow what people think a good starwars theme song would be and im not talkin about like duel of the fates or anything like that i mean a popular song by a band or rapper....... me personally i think eazy e's boys in tha hood would work well for this cause the jedi wear hoods and area total badasses but let me know what else u guys think and remember this is not all that serious
  2. TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod

star 10
    "ok now before anyone bitches at me for doing this"

I promise, I won't. Several other people in the past liked to think about something like that. To each their own.

However, let me bitch about that run on sentence: Punctuation is your friend....
  3. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    GREAT IDEA!!!

Personally, though, I think your choice of artists sucks.

Snoop Doggy Dogg is WAY TOTALLY FREAKING better than Easy E's. Snoop Dogg is PHAT and could do FRIGGING COOL stuff with STAR WARS.

I *heart* snoop dogg!!
  4. beef9299 Jedi Knight

h true snoop is the man cept for the fact that hes now clean
  5. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Your sarcasm detector is broken.
  6. Theory55 Jedi Youngling

star 4
  7. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    That was certainly an englightening post. I especially love the way your crafted your words to win the argument. Way to go.
  8. Theory55 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    What argument? I see no argument.
  9. CrixMakin Jedi Knight

star 2
    LOL @ Sithy's most excellent put downs.

Surely the only person or group capable of making popular music that could work for the whole saga must by definition be:..

Andy C

The man's a legend (No Pun Intended)

But that's just my opinion. As is this:-

Maybe it's just in this country that it looks that way, but what the frig is up with 50 C*nt/Snoopy Dog and those others? They claim to be extremely masculine, and yet are camper than Julian Clary (for those of you across the pond, he's probably the campest man ever born. Yes, more so than Scott Capurro) when they're doing their 'pimp' act. As evidenced by the aforementioned Snoopy Dog featuring in the biggest gay joke (I don't mean that in a bad way - I always thought the best thing about Starsky and Hutch was the constant allusions to their possible homosexuality) ever made into a movie.
  10. Lars_Muul Chosen One

star 6
    I didn't think I would even have to mention Tenacious D, but it seems like you guys have no sense of culture.
    Tenacious D is the only choice!
  11. darth_paul Force Ghost

star 5
    The London Symphony Orchestra is an extremely popular band.
  12. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn The Other Saga Moderator

Manager
    star 6
    Sithy becomes more liek Bib every day.
  13. DarthBoba Manager Emeritus

star 9
    You ever had your eyes cut out of the back of your head, Beef? What you're suggesting is the musical equivalent.
Moderators: Darth_Nub
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.