main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WHOO-HOO You guys made StarWars.com!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by jedi_master_sal, Jul 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    You have to be a hyperspace member to view the content, but here's the link.

http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/member/banthaonline/f20040715/indexp4.html

Nice photo folks!

Geoff get a mention, forever making a mark in SW history. They also mention "Rebel Strike Team" and "The Jedi Knights of Cleveland" in the article.

Way to go folks!

-Sal

2. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    That is indeed a great photo! Wish I could have been around for it. :)

3. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Can someone take a screenshot and email it to me. imaguitargod@aol.com[NO SPAM]

4. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Congratulations Knights! That is so awesome!!!

So often nowadays you only make the news when you do something wrong. It is so nice to see folks be recognized for doing something terrific for the community.

~Doc_Bev

5. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    HOLY COW! In case you guys didnt know, I'm a life member of the Star Wars Society of San Antonio too. Pete is a good friend of mine and they are featured in the article too! I cant believe it! Both of the groups I was in are featured! And I'm not in either pic....But that ok. Just knowing that they are there is AWSOME!

6. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    YEAAAAH! That's cool...have to see if it gets included in the next issue of Star Wars Insider!

I forwarded this to BBBS, they'll be thrilled about the publicity! I can't wait to get started on "Rebel Strike Team 05!"

7. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    AAAAH I can't see it! Sorry but I'm not paying $40 to see a picture. Although I'm glad we made it in - but we should be able to at least see it for free...bah.

8. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Someone who's name will remain nameless, took a screenshot of it and emailed it to me, pm me with your email if you want it forwarded.

9. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    That is very cool....looks nice! :D

10. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Is that screenshot of the whole article, or just our picture (heck, I've got the original of that!) Could someone send me a copy of it...so I can show BBBS (I doubt they have a "Hyperspace" acount ;) )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.