main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Whoops, New to this Board.

Discussion in 'Archive: Melbourne, FL' started by Darth_Gartus, May 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Gartus

Darth_Gartus Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2005
    I was wondering if there was anyone out there in this forum still, as the last post was in late 2004! Ive been posting on http://www.galactichunter.com/ for some time now. Just looking for some cool Star Wars fans to talk to in Melbourne, and possibly trade/buy/sell Star Wars stuff....

Garrett

2. LordGoldenArrow

LordGoldenArrow Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    There's a few of us still here... it's just not a very active board as we have very few (2) local members

3. Ruckus

Ruckus Jedi Master star 3

Apr 2, 2002
    I am just a monkey with a typewriter, this message has been randomly formed. Opposable thumbs are overated. uh oh, have to go my handler just got back from Subway.

4. FatMan

FatMan Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2005
    add me to that list of 2 n' make it three, we are too few, just post, maby we can form some sort of club, i have been posting in the melbourn forum latly, n by the way, hi im fatman if we could meet in one local place, and maby advertise it who knows, this epicdemic may spread... we are too few around here though so stand strong!

5. Ailin

Ailin Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2005
    Wow....It's been soooo long since I've been on these boards. In fact I think the last time I posted here was when this board was newly created. I'm Ailin formerly Delaya (had some computer/email problems so had to change screen names) and I'm back. dun dun dun. LordGoldenArrow should remember me!! Miss me?:p

6. FatMan

FatMan Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2005
    thats his name! i think, anyway hi im fatman i think your golden arrow friend is gone, last i saw he was lookin fer a replacement its one of the treads yall should checkit out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.