main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Who's cover image will sell more DVD/Blu-rays?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes, Jan 14, 2013.

?

Who's cover image will sell more DVD/Blu-rays?

1. Ahsoka

25.7%
  2. Obi-wan

40.0%
  3. Asajj Ventress

4.3%
  4. Rex

2.9%
  5. R2-D2

1.4%
  6. Pre-Viszla

7.1%
  7. Darth Maul (Again)

11.4%
  8. Other (Borkus, Gascon, WAC-47, etc.)

7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Todd the Jedi The judges will accept Thorn on the cover kicking some ayse... but only if Gregor is alongside him throwing a dish at the enemy. [face_party]

2. Paparazzo

Paparazzo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2011
    Obi-Wan, I feel.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  3. grungebunny

grungebunny Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jul 20, 2005
    A movie character would seem to be the main criteria. Ashoka may get one though. Obi-Wan next but I think we need some female rep in those covers.

phatdude1138 likes this.
  4. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    proud to be from sweden :D and btw we had that german season 2 cover for the dvd version while blu-ray had Yoda
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Huyang likes this.
  5. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    It's wierd that they didn't let the S1 and S2 DVD sets have the same cover as the Blu-Ray versions.

6. Silas Tri

Silas Tri Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 6, 2012
    My vote is for Obi-Wan followed closely by R2-D2, although I think Ahsoka is overdue for a cover.

7. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'd like to see either Obi-Wan or Ventress on a cover, but I suspect that Ahsoka will be on one.

8. Zorkel567

Zorkel567 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2010
    I could see them using R2 after his episode stint, though Yoda proved that you didn't need to be a major character to be included. I would like Mace Windu, even if he hasn't been important, along with Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, and Ventress.

9. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    R2 would honestly make a good choice for a cover because not only is he iconic but his model looks live action at times in TCW.

10. Coric

Coric Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 19, 2011
    Vizsla.

11. Now_Serving_No1138

Now_Serving_No1138 Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2002
    R2 gets my vote for Season 5. He's been in more episodes than anyone else this season (I think). Not that that seems to be factored into the decision-making process, e.g. Maul for Season 4? Heck, Ackbar was in more episodes!

The only other preference that I have is that Ahsoka should be on the cover of the final season. Assuming she makes it that far!

12. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    lol @ those results.

13. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Obviously the answer is Barriss and Ahsoka making out.

Watto likes this.
  14. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2013
    Hey guys, so I figured I'd try to bring this thread back since the last time it was discussed was the Droid arc ::shudders::

Anyone feeling different now??? I know i want to change my vote to Ahsoka now...

EDIT: plus, this seems like a fitting, off-season topic to debate while we wait...

QuangoFett and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  15. Darth Ibonek

Darth Ibonek Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2013
    I've got the feeling that if Ahsoka's on the cover, this my be her last appearance.....

16. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    This may not be her last appearance, but after the finale, Ahsoka belongs on the cover. Obi-Wan should get one sometime soon, though.

17. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    Probably Obi-Wan. I'm guessing we'll get Ahsoka, though.

18. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    I think it will be a purple or green background with Ahsoka on the cover! I hope there's special editions on each disk of the episode's as movie's. It's not fair that we get two episodes less so I think there should be more content.

19. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Jan 6, 2013
    The way I see it, Ahsoka gets the cover, Maul gets a disc, Obi-wan gets a disc and another mystery person (maybe Vizsla, Savage, a Youngling or whoever)

They bounced around a lot this season but the one person that you get the feeling the season was really centered around was Ahsoka - Onderon, Young Jedi, Ahsoka Arc...Mauldalore had a lot of marketing so I expect we'll get maul on a disc (his image is the cover image for itunes season 5)...Obi-wan deserves some love but really i think other than Maul and Ahsoka...its anyone's game...even WAC (unfortunately)

I really hope they make it a feature to be able to watch an entire arc as a self-contained movie as well as individual episodes...

20. phatdude1138

phatdude1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    Because of the events of the final Episode, it has to be Ahsoka. If there are no more TCW, than their might be no more Ahsoka. She was "invented" for the series, but has never had a cover. It looks like not only did the Jedi Order and Barriss betray her, but the guys who make the art for the DVDs too :( Girl can't get a break!

CloneWarsRescored likes this.
  21. phonz3

phonz3 Jedi Master

Jun 8, 2005
    From my perspective, the Savage Oppress action figure actually got me to start watching TCW, so I would go with him.

Pre-Vizla would be 2nd choice...

Obi-Wan, Rex and Ahsoka are no-brainers to be on the cover at some point so depending on the number of seasons left, maybe one of those 3 has to be on this cover

22. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    After seeing the season I reckon Ahsoka will be on the cover, and as for the discs, there'll probably be five with five episodes each on the first four discs and the fifth disc being special features. I'd say Maul will get the first disc, Grievous, R2-D2 or Hondo will get the second, Vizsla will get the third, Sidious will get the fourth and Grievous, R2-D2 or Hondo will get the fifth.

Valairy Scot likes this.
  23. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Jan 6, 2013
  24. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    I think they should put Revival back in its original place in front of Eminence.

25. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    There's been five in every season so far, and I don't think two episodes is gonna make any difference in the amount of discs. 5 episodes x4 discs = 20 episodes, then the special features disc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.