main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Who's death do u want to see most? Even if they are not supposed to die in EP III.

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Yazid_Skywalker, Jun 25, 2003.

?

Who's death do u want to see most? Even if they are not supposed to die in EP III.

Poll closed Sep 23, 2003.
  1. Mace Windu

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. Anakin (to a certain point of view)

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. Jar-Jar Binks

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Padme

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  5. Count Dooku

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. Kit Fisto ( never liked him anyway)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Nute Gunray

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Any of the handmaidens ( not again)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
  2. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Personally, I think Nute Gunray sucked. Yazid, you took this from the Spoiler forum right ? I liked Jar Jar Binks ! :p

3. HeverlontExanvernon

HeverlontExanvernon Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2003
    Yeah, Nute Gunray is kinda lame.... I love Jar Jar and the rest of the Gun Guns...and all the others .... i like the teddy bears
    :)

4. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    As long as no handmaidens die, I will LOVE EP III.

5. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
  6. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    If only I were the King of Naboo... How many handmaidens would I have... [face_devil]

7. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Dirty Minded freak... :p

8. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Wouldn't a king have pages instead of handmaidens (or whatever the male equivalent of handmaidens are)? :p

9. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    LoL ! good one JediClare

10. HeverlontExanvernon

Jun 19, 2003
  11. Peacekeeper

Peacekeeper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 29, 2001
    Padme....we know she must die anyway... :)
    nute gunrey's character was ok...his card in the SW TCG however...rocks...

12. benTantilles

benTantilles Jedi Master star 3

Apr 13, 2003
    "Wouldn't a king have pages instead of handmaidens (or whatever the male equivalent of handmaidens are)? "

if i were king, i'd ensure that i'd get scantily-clad handmaidens for servants rather than pages...i would, after all, be the head of state, and any1 who'd so much as squeak in opposition 2 this policy would end up in jail...
    i'd make a great king, wouldn't I? ;)

as to who i would like to see killed, it would probably be anakin... that whining farmboy's always been getting on my nerves, esp in epI with his dumbass attack on the trade ship...and on a more minor note, he went and killed those tusken raiders. sure, i can understand that it was out of revenge for his mother's death, but still...i feel some inclination to dislike the wholesale slaughter he committed.

kit fisto is cool! from his cool appearance in episode II (to be able to smile out of amusement in a situation like that is pretty amusing in itself...) to his appearances in the comix (which I haven't read personally, but've heard that they're great), kit fisto's made an impression on the dark horse community i was with which, in turn, has influenced me. heard he's even had a fling with aayla secura... that gets him high points in my book!

any1 read dark horse comics?

13. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    ...i would, after all, be the head of state, and any1 who'd so much as squeak in opposition 2 this policy would end up in jail...
    i'd make a great king, wouldn't I? ;)

To kinda borrow a line from a certain someone:
    Sounds an awful lot like a dictatorship to me... LOL!! :p

14. benTantilles

Apr 13, 2003
    " To kinda borrow a line from a certain someone:
    Sounds an awful lot like a dictatorship to me... LOL!! "

no, not a dictatorship...a constitutional monarchy... i'd not have to concern myself with matters concerning the welfare of the state-yeah, the boring ones- but instead would be able to enjoy the company of my legion of handmaidens i'd keep at my disposal who'd do anything to satisfy the needs of their king...ah, the life... the english kings have it so good...

15. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    A dictatorship in the sense that you dictate to them, tell them what to do... as demeaning as it may be for those poor handmaidens... *tsk tsk*

And as for English royalty, I'm not so sure they have it that good, 'cos if that's what you're thinking of, then perhaps being an Emperor might be better... LOL! :p

16. benTantilles

Apr 13, 2003
    "A dictatorship in the sense that you dictate to them, tell them what to do"

if that were the case, there'd be dictatorships everywhere... even the most democratic countries would be regarded as dictatorships, like germany for telling france what to do, france for telling the US what to do & US telling the world what to do...

"demeaning as it may be for those poor handmaidens..."
    demeaning?! women kill to be in my presence... my face is the subject of much envy in males & much admiration in females.

[returns to the real world...]

"'cos if that's what you're thinking of, then perhaps being an Emperor might be better"
    yeah, i've considered what assuming the office of the emperor...but look what it did to palpatine's face! no way am i gonna subject my most treasured asset to that sorta punishment...

17. HeverlontExanvernon

Jun 19, 2003
    If I could change my vote, i would....Mace Windu will die in Episode 3. He got killed by Anakin Skywalker. Almost all the jedi in the Jedi council died except Yoda because he was strong enough....this is true....go read the book....

18. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    hehe antilles, with u at my side we shall be the Lords of Naboo!!! I ca rule the royal Naboo and get all the HUMAN chicks while u can be a boss for the gungans and get all the gungan chicks.lol

19. Peacekeeper

Jan 29, 2001
    hahahaha... lol...

20. HeverlontExanvernon

Jun 19, 2003
    HUMAN chicks....?

21. bluebereft

bluebereft Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2002
    my face is the subject of much envy in males & much admiration in females.

cough cough...

I thought chicks were baby chickens. How then do you get human chicks? Human Baby Chickens just don't sound right...

22. HeverlontExanvernon

Jun 19, 2003
    hahahahahahhahaha....you have got a point there...lol :p

23. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Human chicks are the chicken-like mascots that occasionally run amok in shopping malls freaking people out with their blank, plastic stares. :p

24. Peacekeeper

Jan 29, 2001
    hahaha... u have a good point clare...
    maybe KFC has some???

25. benTantilles

Apr 13, 2003
    "I thought chicks were baby chickens. How then do you get human chicks? Human Baby Chickens just don't sound right... "

apparently, u are not well versed in the language of youth...in my context, chix refers to, in general, females, usually those who attract the attention of those who use such terminology...
    and besides...i clearly mentioned FEMALES being those who admired my facial features..

yazid, dude, don't u dare threaten me with those gungan chix...the very thought of them induces a severe stomach ache. u actually follow thru with your decision and i'm gonna have to stage a coup...a violent one... then i shall reign supreme over all the handmaidens!...alone!...will enter the guiness book of records-or whatever passes for it in the sw universe- for the first guy to complete a 300-some...;)

"Human chicks are the chicken-like mascots that occasionally run amok in shopping malls freaking people out with their blank, plastic stares."
    in that case, i can safely say that i haven't enjoyed the company of chicks at all for quite some time. DAMN!

"maybe KFC has some??? "
    uhh...yeah, the waitresses, perhaps... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.