main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX Who's dressing up on the 16th?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by exthx, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exthx

exthx Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2002
    If we're definitly going to meet up to create a big fan base for the opening, maybe we should know who's going to be who?
    Just thought that it would be interesting to post your ideas as far as the costumes go. I'm still debating rather or not i should dress as Jango Fett, or re-wear my darth Maul Costume which would be cheaper.
    ps: Are u guys ready to do something massive or what?
    Excuse my french! i'm french (nobody's perfect)

2. bebo_lokk

bebo_lokk Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 16, 2001
    Jango Fett for me. I don't know that my stormtrooper armor would be appropriate (or understood) for new fans of Star Wars.

3. Vadersnoghri

Vadersnoghri Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    I will probably not be dreesing up. There are so many characters that I like, but it would be impossible to pick one. But I will be there at the theater for sure. Tickets are coming soon. I feel a slight tromor in the force.

4. BabyPadme

BabyPadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2002
    i am not dressing up but i will be doing my hair like padme....when she firsst meets anakin....she has it braided and in a bun...i liked it soo im getting mine done like that.

*Monica*

5. exthx

exthx Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2002
    Well, i might have a little suggestion about the location. The Edward's 24 on 6/10,
    It's big, it has good seats, a "Naboo" like fountain in the front, it has an outside Patio, it's cool. They'll start selling tickets tomorrow, well... tell me if you're interested, if not suggest a place quickly to organize & plan something else, but something major and out of this Galaxy!allright?
    Bebo Lokk, please, wear your clonetrooper outfit, that would rock dude!

6. bebo_lokk

bebo_lokk Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 16, 2001
    Wish I had a clonetrooper, unfortunately it is only stormtrooper armor and they haven't been introduced into the prequels yet. But most peeps would know who they are if they're there to see a Star Wars movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.