San Fran, CA Who's Free May 24th/Memorial Day Weekend?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AnasianSkywalker, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I have my son that weekend so unfortunately I won't be able to make it, but am hoping to make it the Anniv. event and start being active withthe SFFF since my trek over the Altamont.

Happy Birthday Dale! I'll try to buck trends and get you something say Beatlesque (just to buck the whole Star Wars present trend).
  2. Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master

star 4
    Bonfire sounds cool but for another time. I [face_love] fire btw... It's not good to split an assault in too many directions along with the logistics of coordinate a large group as well as elements of other people arriving later. It just makes a battle complicated and can end in a furball. Water and fire don't mix anyway. ;)
  3. Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I got talked into working that morning so I won't make it to Concord till hopefully around 2pm. I will call you guys when I get there and figure out where to find you.
  4. Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Just so you know they are only open till 5pm on Sunday. So I guess it will be an early dinner.
  5. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 6
    Thanks for answering my question before I asked it. I was going to ask if anyone had called the restaurant to make sure they were open on Sunday.

I'll see you all there. I can get there around 2:30 - 3:00.
  6. JedHead1 Jedi Master

star 5
    The park closes at 5 pm, so we probably won't get to the restaurant until 5:30. I'll have my phone on me the whole time at the park, so if anyone needs to reach me, you know my number (or at least should by now!).
  7. Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay $3 process for $5 off... yeah that's a load fierfek'n bantha turds dude. Also I'd also like to say Elephant Bar isn't the best spot for those who are "strapped for cash" mate. Ugh, should of trusted my instincts on this one...

It's a trap! :oops:
  8. AKAI_FETT Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Steph and I are in for the din. If it changes location... let us know.
  9. JedHead1 Jedi Master

star 5
    Huh? :confused:

As for the restaurant, there are others right nearby E. Bar that we can choose from. If anyone's not going to Water World, then maybe you can check out the restaurants there.
  10. Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Matt, I will call you when I get to Waterworld and find out where to meet you guys. I'm leaving the city around 1pm so hopefully I won't run into too much traffic.
  11. Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master

star 4
    you buy the waterworld passes online there's a retarded $3 processing fee. so it's an amazing savings of $2... BS.
  12. JedHead1 Jedi Master

star 5
    Well, a few days ago, it was only $23.95 as online, and $31.95 at the park. I guess that's why it was a "limited offer", or maybe its because of the holiday weekend. At least you don't have to wait in line.
  13. cirrocco Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I'll be in Alameda, getting married. Happy birthday! I didn't know it was your birthday...
  14. AKAI_FETT Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Congrats man!
  15. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 6
    Yeah, the park closes at 5 p.m. What can I say, I'm old!!

I'll call you around 4 or so. Have to get a bus to the restaurant. There's a Sizzler nearby and the goold old Denny's and a Chinese Buffet across the street.

The mall is really close, too and they have some restaurants, like Red Robin, etc. Don't know how late they are open on Sunday, tho.

Congrats, cirrocco! Didn't put much in your profile, did ya, dude?

Or didn't you think anyone would actually look at it? ;)
  16. Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master

star 4
    Way to segway that in there Pat. lol... Congrats man! =D=
  17. Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm over it... so what's the plan. We get there at noon then and go? I am safe to assume that we can change there... yub?
  18. JedHead1 Jedi Master

star 5
    Yeah. Get there around noon and change there. Maybe we can all split a big locker. I got to remember to get a disposable waterproof camera.
  19. Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    you perv
  20. Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    when I close my eyes and sit down, it feels like im still going down the water slides
  21. Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master

star 4
    I just heard on the news it was freak'n RECORD COLD... wow... yep you choose poorly. lol...

Tom! The blast vest and the gloves rock man! Thanks so much... Gonna fill in the boots for now with my Jedi boots but will look into getting some straight up black ones soon.
  22. AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    PICS!

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/Anasian_Skywalker/My%20B-day%205-24-09/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.