main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX Who's Going to Celebration II

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Gump, Mar 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Gump

Darth_Gump Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2002
    I'm new to the forum. I'm living in The Woodlands and I'm curious as to who in Houston is going to Indy in May. I've already booked my flight & hotel room.

2. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    *sigh* I have school and the like, and my parents aren't too keen on me going. :( So I won't be there. Welcome to the boards :D

3. Jaina02

Jaina02 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 1999
    Welcome to the boards! Dude, I'm so jealous!!! I WANNA GO! Okay, enough temper tantrums...
    You live in the woodlands? Do you go to church? If so, which one? I go to Spring Woodlands Church of Christ.

4. bebo_lokk

bebo_lokk Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 16, 2001
    It doesn't look as though I'll be going. So I'm making my plans for Plano.

5. Truxtun

Truxtun Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2001
    Hello, I havn't signed on to the boards before, however I am going and have had tickets, hotel and airfare since Nov 16th. I live in Kingwood

6. mikel_antilles

mikel_antilles Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2002
    I am going. I leave early thursday morning, and comeback on that Monday. I live in the Woodlands and would love to meet up with some of you.

7. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Everyone stop by the Indy Knights FF table & say hi. We'd love to meet you.

8. Darthmusic

Darthmusic Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2002
    I live on the NW side on hwy 6 @ 290 and I'm also going. I bought me tickets and everything the 15 of December and can't wait to get there. I'm leaving Thursday afternoon and coming back Monday morning. I'm staying at the Hampton Inn near the convention center.

9. Truxtun

Truxtun Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2001
    My Pager number is 1-800-788-6245 X5196

Anyone going give me a page and I'll keep Cell phone #s handy so we can meet up somewhere, for those that want to. I already have Mikel_Antilies Cell and he has mine.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.