main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY whos going to Celebration?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by EMERALD_GREENE, Dec 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    As a proud member of the Indy Knights, I hope to see all the KY fans at Celebration. If you guys need information about anything Celebration related (hotel, food, directions, et) just stop by our website at www.Indyknights.com. we Hope to see you there!

2. obi-wan-bartak

obi-wan-bartak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    Im just two hours from indianapolis, can you send me info on celebration II, its the only national celebration for the midwest area , or is it a national convention? keep in touch , hopefully i can go with some star wars fans from louisville, ill let you know soon if i can attend, like if you all have rooms and passes and all thanks, paul. my email is paul_loves_emily@yahoo.com

3. SamuraiYoda

SamuraiYoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2002
    I'll be there. Just ordered tickets a few days ago actually.

I'll be there on Saturday only, which sucks, but it would be better for me because I'd buy so much stuff I'd get broke, lol.

Anyway, if anyone wants to start a group to hang out at Celebration, I'm all up for it.

4. EMERALD_GREENE

Jul 23, 2001
    Don't forget to stop by the Indy Knight fan table & say hi. We'd love to meet you all. :)

5. sabe-oola

sabe-oola Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2002
    yep, got my passes, definitely wouldn't miss it for the world! ;)
    Hope to meet some fellow kentuckians there !

6. SamuraiYoda

SamuraiYoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2002
    Heh, I'm not sure if anyone would want to even be around me a few weeks before the opening of a new SW film. I'm like a flaming homo that close to release.

Seriously. I'm a little, oh what's the word...wild...that close to release. I'm mentally unstable and very likely to explode.

I may just die before May 16th.

...you sure you want to meet me? That may be an unforgettable experience.
    ;)

7. EMERALD_GREENE

Jul 23, 2001
    You CAN'T be as excitable as some of OUR members ... (names withheld to protect the innocent) LOL

8. sabe-oola

sabe-oola Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2002
    I think we would get along quite nicely..............hehe
    My roommate thinks I'm crazy because I watch Star Wars everyday, and I am always on the JC, and I always talk about nothing but Star Wars................sanity is the price you pay when you are to devoted so passionately to something...that's what I keep telling myself anyways.
    Hope to see you all at the celebration!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.