main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Whos Going to Celibration IV

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Meloman1138, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meloman1138

Meloman1138 Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2007
    So who is going to Celibration IV in LA?

Hi all, I am new here and it is great to see there is a WA forem at theforce.net.

Well my wife and I are going to LA for Celibration IV and we were wondering if anyone else is going from WA?

We will be leaving on the 21st of May and will be staying 20min away from the LA convention center.

So if anyone from here is going and they want to catch up with us and share the experience together please let us know.

=D= We cant wait. Its just gona be such a great experience. =D=

2. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    As much as I wanted to go, I can't afford it. But tell you what, how's about we put in orders for autographs and stuff so you can get it for us ;) That would be a handy service :p

3. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I never get holidays round that time of year. Otherwise I might have timed my trip to LA last year a little differently.

4. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    Um, no. I have just moved to Melbourne, and I have no money. Well, enough to get me to Adelaide to see the mighty Retravision Warriors in the 4-day match.

My friends on the UK forum would love to see me at Celebration Europe though.

5. e-j

e-j Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2006
    Meloman, I'm going to Celebration IV. :)

Since the 20th anniversary I've been saying "I'm going to the US for Star Wars' 30th anniversary 'cause there's bound to be something on to celebrate". Then they announced the convention in May and I decided that if I didn't go, I'll be really disappointed with myself! I am going to Hawaii on the way, then going on a Contiki trip after the convention. It seemed a bit extravagant to spend over $2000 in airfares and just go to Celebration IV.

6. Meloman1138

Meloman1138 Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2007
    Yeah I know but its gona be well worth every dollar. [face_money_eyes]

Im just going to the convention. im flyin via Qantas through Japan then LA.

Its one of those once in a life time things I just have to do.[face_dancing]

7. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    hmmm, two people I can ask to get stuff for me [face_thinking]

8. e-j

e-j Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2006
    I've already got lists of requests from a few people. The ones who don't laugh and say "Star Wars convention? You're such a nerd!" :-B ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.