main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who's going to Comic-Con

Discussion in 'Archive: Bakersfield CA' started by jeff4sw21, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeff4sw21

jeff4sw21 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    I'm going to be there everyday but Saturday, I'm hoping to get into town early enough Wensday to pick up my tickets. If anyone of you will be there and would like to meet that would be great. We can see if there might be a flicker of life left in this area to try and get something going. Tulare is interested in getting together as one big group every now and then. If you look at there Forums you'll see they get together a lot.

2. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I shall be at Comic-Con every day. I can PM you my cell number so we can possibly cross paths one day. :)

3. jeff4sw21

May 19, 2005
    That would be good, are you going to any of the Hasbro or Hyperspace mettings on Friday?

4. jeff4sw21

May 19, 2005
    I finally met someone from the forum, Jedipastor came over with his family to my house to do a trade with the BK toys.

5. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    That's great! It may be only two people, but it's a start to having real meetings again!

I'm not completely decided on what, if any, SW panels I will be attending. The ones I am most likely to attend are the Del Rey, Hasbro, and Star Wars Spectacular (with Steve Sansweet) panels.

6. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I like Steve Sansweet... his enturage gave me one of those "Star Wars is Forever" pins at C3. And he really liked our Road Squadron cars and took some time to come over and talk to us about them.

He's my hero! Right behind Mike Stackpole that is. ;)

Anyways.... hope Comic-Con was fun for all who went, and I wanna see pics Riibu!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.