main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Who's gonna be the new sage?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by aepawlik87, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    And the SW Universe NEEDS that cynicism. That's fantastic dialogue! Love it.

2. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Fixed... ;)

This thread still makes me laugh - I'm going to make a tee-shirt with all these quotes on the back I think, and at the top it will say "JCF E7 Spoilers Allowed 2013-2015 - Han Solo advises a new generation"

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I somehow missed it the first time around so I've "liked" some four-month-old posts. :p

I want one of those T-shirts.

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Put me on the list as well for wanting one of those shirts! :p

5. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    If it isn't Luke, then don't bother bringing Hamill back, then.

6. Poor Greedo

Poor Greedo Jedi Master star 2

Nov 6, 2012
    I say Luke. Though, I would not be surprised if his sister is just as skilled at this point. Remember if Luke had fallen, Yoda reminded us there was indeed another. In the time since to OT she could have been just as busy training and honing her skills. She could play the healer leadership role no problem with Luke being the big guns in a support role. Just a thought.

“I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe.” – Jango Fett

7. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I don't know, but I can't picture Carrie Fisher playing a Jedi, now. Maybe the weight-loss will convince me otherwise.

Maharishineo likes this.
  8. Vezner

Vezner Force Ghost star 5

Dec 29, 2001
    Agreed.

9. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    The obvious answer, but I disagree on the Obi-Wan bit, that would only be in ANH; it was mostly Yoda if you sum up 1-6.

Looking to get another sh** storm going? This is a very sensitive area....

I actually agree that Leia is not best suited to be a Jedi, and better things could be done with her role in 7.