main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who's got the names of the witch clans of Dathomir?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Vangarian, Nov 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    For my current gaming campaign, I'm in need of some "literature-correct" names for the different witch clans of Dathomir. As I understand it, there were at least two mentioned in the novel "The courtship of Princess Leia". The Singing Mountain Clan and The Night Sisters. Is there any publications or even extrapolations written out there with an in depth mentioning of the seven remaining ones? Any info on this topic would be much appreciated. Thnx.

Vangarian out.

2. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    If anyone can dig out Cracken's Intelligence, something something... maybe Alliance Intelligence Reports?

I think that has a LOT of Dathomiri information.

3. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Boy do I wish I had that right about now. I've got to get this scenario set up for Saturday evening. LOL :D

4. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    From GATORW, we have Singing Mountain Clan, Nightsisters, Grand Canyon Clan, Misty Falls Clan, and Frenzied River Clan. I think there's also the Red Hills Clan and Northern Lakes Clan.

5. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, JediAlly. You're a huge help. :D

Vangarian out

6. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Well I've got a whopping big load of Dathomir clans most of which are expanded universe with a couple of additives thrown in for good measure, c/o the gals at www.geocities.com/swudathmothers/index2.html. I believe they're expanding beyond the published clans though, not that I'm complaining mind you. This is what they've come up with: Singing Mountain Clan
    Frenzied Waters Clan
    Crystal River Clan
    Red Hills Clan
    Ruby Cliffs Clan
    Misty Falls Clan
    Northern Lakes Clan
    Burning Sands Clan
    Purple Plains Clan
    Bright Waters Clan
    I realise, that goes beyond the "9" Clans of the light side Dathomir Witches. Not to mention that it doesn't even mention the Night Sisters. At any rate, I'm a happy camper to just have what was sent in to me on this little project of information scrambling.
    Thnx for the help and resources to look it up in, one and all.

Vangarian out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.