main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who's leaving May 3rd?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Iwakura, May 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iwakura

Iwakura Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Well, I will follow suit. Who else is leaving sometime Friday? I know I know, almost everyone's already going to be there on Thursday...but I won't! ;)

I am starting my drive @ about 1:30am Friday and will hopefully be arriving in Indy @ around 7am (I'm assuming it's going to be about a 6hr drive).

Anyone else?

2. Katy_Christensen

Katy_Christensen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2002
    ::raises hand::
    Friday morning before school starts

3. ntobin99

ntobin99 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2002
    I will be leaving South Bend a 5:00AM and should get there some time before 8:00AM. It tacks a wile to get throw Kokomo.

4. DamonVader

DamonVader Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2002
    He's right!I'm in KOKOMO and it is called the city of lights.Stop lights that is,but if you
    catch the first one on green you can hit about 3/4 on green and you can blow threw here in no time! Just try to get by Chrysler and Delco plants before 7a.m. Thats about what time I'll leave.

5. ntobin99

ntobin99 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2002
    Cool thanks DamonVader for the input.

6. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Ooo, ooo, ooo, me, me, me!!!

I'll be making the second leg of the trip, anyway. I'm driving to Dayton, crashing at my sister's, and then driving into Indy in the morning.

7. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    I can't leave until after my last class, I have a test that I can't skip.

grr.

So, even though I don't live that far from Indy, I'll still be one of the last to get there

8. FiorCara

FiorCara Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 9, 2001
    Tabee, I have FINAL EXAMS that I can't skip. You've my sympathies. Fortunately, the one I had friday I was able to move (already took it.) So, I'm leaving at 5am to catch my 8am flight out of Atlanta friday morning! :)

`Caleigh

9. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    ok, I think you have it worse.

But I do start finals next week.

Oh well.

10. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    I am leaving from the Detroit area around 4:30 Friday morning, hoping to arrive by 9:30 local time. I made the trip from here to Indy last month, and we made it in 5-5 1/2 hours. Hopefully the morning traffic won't be too bad.

Jedi_Tabee: I haven't had a class in almost 6 years, let alone a test! [face_mischief]

*runs away*

11. jjp125

jjp125 Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2002
    I am coming from NY flying out of Philly at 7am will be landing at 8am with the time change. SEE YA THERE!!!!!!!

12. JMChladek

JMChladek Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    Catching the flight at 5:25 AM and hope to be wheels down in Indy at a little after 9 AM.

13. drawmarkee

drawmarkee Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2002
    I'm getting on a plane in Portland at 9 am, arriving after one stop by 6 pm Indy time. That will give me just about two hours to get to the convention center, check in to receive my badge, find the "lockers", if they exist. I will then find my seat in the Sagamore ballroom, where the Atomfilms Fan Film Awards will take place, as soon as possible. By that time I should be 98% overwhelmed, and so I apologize in advance if I make a fool of myself. It's going to such a good time...

14. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    I too should just be getting there around six. So I'll just scope everything out before Saturday.

15. jedimaster chris

jedimaster chris Jedi Master star 2

Nov 1, 1999
    I am leaving later on May 3rd because of my brother going to grand march so I only get to be there saturday and sunday, but hey, atleast I am going!!

16. JMChladek

JMChladek Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    Well, my bags are packed and the Airtram is ready to take me to the Spaceport. I'll see you guys in about 6 hours or so. Who knows, maybe from the air I'll see some Star Wars Crop Circle or something. ;)

I hope to have access to a laptop in Indy, if so I might post some updates on the boards as to the fun stuff going on. Assuming I have time that is. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.