Who's left?

Discussion in 'Albany, NY' started by SaberGiiett7, Jun 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberGiiett7 Force Ghost

star 6
    I'll need to know whether it will be Thursday or Friday by 4 o'clock tomorrow evening. I have Thursday off guaranteed, but I want a day that's beneficial for everybody. I can talk to my boss if I need to switch it...? :confused:

<[-]> Saber
  2. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I have Friday off, so if we really needed to do this on Friday we could. If only Derek can't make it on Thursday and Beezel already bought tickets for the Thursday showing in advance then maybe we should still do the Thursday night one. I hope Beez gets on soon so we can figure out what we're doing . . .

Jae Angel
  3. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    I will buy approximately four tickets in advance tommorow.

Only cause I wont be able to get to the lines because I will be working out.

So if you want more say for your significant others or family please give me a pm.

Oh I will have the tickets on me when I go to the gym.

Yes, its Ballys, right next to the movie theaters. I will give them to you then but I do ask you save a seat for me.
  4. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Dude, that doesn't answer the question of which day we're doing this. Is it Thursday or Friday? :p

Jae Angel
  5. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Thursday. I thought everyone knew already. Sorry. Its the best day for me.
  6. Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I'll see if I can't switch with the opening manager on Thursday but I'm not counting on it. If I'm there I'm there and if I'm not, then I'll go to the midnight show on Tuesday and spoil it for everyone :p

just kidding :p
  7. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Attention Attention

Four tickets have been bought.

They will be free to the first ones who pm me with an answer. It is for Thursday at seven.
  8. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Free? No way, dude! With the prices of tickets lately, you shouldn't do that. :( I will pay for mine.

Jae Angel
  9. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Nope I insist.

You may have to sneak in some food for me though. I will be quite hungry after a good workout.
  10. SaberGiiett7 Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah, I'm paying you, too, beez. Just so everyone can realize who's me, I'll be the guy making the Chewbacca noises. :pNo, seriously, I have no clue how I'll be able to find you guys. :confused:

<[-]> Saber
  11. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    [image=http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v61/beezel26/personalphoto2.jpg]

I am the devilishly handsome one working out in the gym at Ballys. Like I said come to Ballys for your tickets.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.