main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Whos more frightning- the Emperor or Vader?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Imperial_Marine, Mar 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTHYODA3663

DARTHYODA3663 Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2003
    Definitely the emperor. he just gives me the chills when i think about what his whole face would look like if he took off that hood!

2. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    His Imperial Majesty.

3. _Xanatos_

_Xanatos_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2003
    I think Palpatine's face is frightening and more merciless but Vader is favored by me.

4. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    Palpatine. Believe me, Vader is very menancing and I wouldn't want to be on the same ship with him. But with Palpatine, I wouldn't want to be on the same planet as him. With just one look, he appears to know and be in control of everything and that is what is most frightning.

5. VanLiz

VanLiz Jedi Master star 1

Apr 13, 2002
    Palpatine.

When I was younger I was more afraid of Vader because of his breathing and the killing of his office. In ROTJ the Emperor seemed like a harmless old man until he started frying Luke because until then he had done no killing.

Now that I am older Palpatine is scarier. He is sneaky and calculating and seems to control everything. You might be confused about where you stand with him because he doesn't tell the truth (at lease he didn't in The Phantom Menace and ATOC. In those movies he seems like a good guy).

6. Tracer_Bullet

Tracer_Bullet Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    Both Vader and the Emperor are very intimidating, but I think that the Emperor has a slight edge. The Emperor's face in Return of the Jedi is almost frightening to look at, and his voice still gives me the chills. Vader can be very threatening, but I don't think he has the same effect that the Emperor has.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.