main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who's next?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Ebonn101, Jan 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ebonn101

Ebonn101 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 4, 2002
    At this point I'm asking myself who will die next. I doubt it would be someone in the Solo family, for they have been hit hard by Chewie and Anakins deaths. Luke and Mara just had Ben so i think we can rule them out. What about Wedge, or Corran, or Gavin, or maybe R2 or threepio? Who do you think will be next?

2. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 4, 2002
    it might be Kyp, never R2 or threepio!

3. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    I don't think it will be anyone major anymore. I think that the authors are rethinking what to do due to the recent events that has happened in our world today. I think it will go back to the ol star warsy feel. Where Luke has an X-wing and goes up against a whole fleet and destroys it.

4. Ebonn101

Ebonn101 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 4, 2002
    i dont no if thats possible though. I mean now that theyve gone out onto this tangent with people actually dying as opposed to coming out of situations exactly as they were, I dont think they can just go back to making characters invincible the way they once were. Times have changed for better or worse.

5. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 4, 2002
    even after chewie everyone got pissed but they kept killing people, they'l probably keep at it, and frankly, it's not bad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.