main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who's on your Council?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sinje_Gawa, Jan 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinje_Gawa

Sinje_Gawa Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 17, 2001
    Jacen, like many of Luke's Jedi, don't feel the need for structure because Luke's brand of structure has been coming from some clueless moisture farming hick who doesn't realize a plan has several parts - first you do this, then you do that, and so on. I've never actually seen Skywalker produce an elaborate plan, it's usually just stating a goal without any clear definition of how to get there. Then they stumble around for a while until they fall on top of the solution. I guess fortune favors the stupid.

I have a feeling that if Jacen could have seen or learned about what the old Jedi were capable of, how everything worked, he would feel differently. Hmmm... now how would he learn more about the old Jedi order? From an old Jedi, perhaps? But he's captured by the Vong and there aren't any old Jedi around there... just some funny looking bird who can handle a lightsaber, right? ;) Maybe Vergere gets to play Yoda to at least one young Jedi, after all....

2. wampa

wampa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: There were 4 different Jedi councils back in the day.

There was the First Knowledge Council, the High Council (five permanent members, four long-term members, & three limited-term members), the Reassignment Council, and the Reconciliation Council (five members, though rarely the same five). Therefore, although the new High Council would be an important part of the new Jedi Order, the other three would also be needed. Thus, any Jedi that aren't suitable for the High Council might be suitable for another council.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.