main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who's Pinoy That Usually Visits the Films Category, Please Submit Your Names Here.

Discussion in 'Archive: Philippines' started by Aragorn_Skywalker, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aragorn_Skywalker

Aragorn_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
    I'm Pinoy and I was wondering who else is in these Ep. 3, and Ep. 2 forums whose Pinoy. Mabuhay!

2. jedi_ginny

jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2002

Hi! I don't visit the Ep3 boards, because I don't want to get into those speculations and spoilers just yet. I usually post and read the Ep2 boards, though. :)

3. DARTHMAULDER

DARTHMAULDER Jedi Master star 1

Nov 16, 2000
    me too... SPOILER FREE 'TILL EP. 3!!! :D

4. anakin_malfoy

anakin_malfoy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2003
    ditto for me...

though i have a couple of ideas how to bridge Clones to ANH.

5. trust_jedi_owk1

trust_jedi_owk1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2002
    What's up all flips. Pinoy and pinay.

hey, i check them out often. not much of the ep. 3 juss 'cuz don't wanna spoil mahself too much. though i think we all knoe wat the plot is gonna be in ep. 3.

don't get meh wrong, but i have visions of the near future for ep. 3, so u can't blame me for that.

mabuhay! :)

6. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    "yo"

I never really liked the term "Flip"...kinda sounds like "monkey boy/girl" which to me is as derogatory as the Spanish Conquistadors calling us "indios". Waittaminute, they did call us monkeys back then!

Word, "g"

Anyway, I look at the EP2 and EP3 stuff from time to time...

7. AngelDiva289

AngelDiva289 Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2003
    yo I'm pinay, what's going on ya'll :)

8. DarthScully

DarthScully Jedi Master star 4

Oct 30, 2001
    i'm a regular of the Spoiler Arenas, more often in Ep3 now of course. i'm also at the LOTR: ROTK thread at JC. alas i post most often at the LOTR thread nowadays mostly because there isn't really much going on in SW as of this time and everything else in the forums are so mind numbingly repetitive (or stupid, take your pick)

9. trust_jedi_owk1

trust_jedi_owk1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2002
    sorry about the 'flip' dis. i guess some ppl don't like dat and i apologize, but i guess u can't be wrong about them callin' us monkeys, but hey, some of my pinoy/pinay friends take that as a compliment to beh called a monkey. i don't really think so. i'll try to avoid it in the future.

but anywaiz, peace out all.

(remember i aint fully familiar with the tagalog language. i can understand it, just can't speak it.)

10. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Anybody see The Hunted? Heard there is some heavy Filipino-based knife fighting in it...ouch. I need to see it. Sayoc Kali! Hey, where's Bakbakan, man?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.