main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who's psyched about Nemesis?

Discussion in 'Archive: Melbourne, FL' started by Ruckus, Dec 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruckus

Ruckus Jedi Master star 3

Apr 2, 2002
    I know this is a Star Wars board- but- since another movies is 3 years away- the wait is over for the newest Trek movie! I never had the great urge to see Insurrection and still haven't but this one!!! Wow this one looks pretty exciting and fascinating! My favorite so far is First Contact- but I do love Wrath of Khan- the movie had some mistakes and weak points. Like Khan never met Chekov. Or how ultimately stupid Khan seemed in the end. Anyways- I am kinda anxious to find out how the movie ends. I learned from TPM how damaging to enjoying a movie spoilers can be- so I know almost next to nothing about this one. Well all take care! And see the movie.

2. LadyDemoness

LadyDemoness Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2001
    I saw it and it is alright but not the best one they have made. Star Trek: First Contact imho is far better then Nemesis. I could have come up with a better and more suspensful ending than what they had.

But I shall not say anything to spoil the movie.

3. Ruckus

Ruckus Jedi Master star 3

Apr 2, 2002
    honestly- I was about to cry. But I agree- First Contact is better. I still thought it was a good movie- could've been better.

4. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    I saw it Saturday. For the most part I enjoyed it. Any other comments I have fall into the "huge spoiler" category and as such, will not be revealed here.

-Katie
    Thumper

5. LordGoldenArrow

LordGoldenArrow Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    I went in thinking it would be really bad. However, I was happily wrong. The plot had left some things to be desired but that's more me being really picky I guess. Overall I thought it was nice.

Art

6. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I have yet to see Nemesis, as all my anticipation energy has been spent on The Two Towers. I'll go see Nemesis after I have seen The Two Towers.

I can only concentrate on one blockbuster at a time. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.