Who's Really Going to Disneyland Sunday?

Discussion in 'Orange County, CA' started by Jedi-Loreen, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    Sunday was never really set in stone, but we new that it coul be either one. Its really no big deal. We'll all be together and it should be alot of fun.
  2. BobaFett-MP Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes!!!! :-D I'm sorry, but I really love California Adventures. I could spend the ENTIRE day on Soaring over California ;)
  3. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Terribly sorry to crash your forum, again.

Where is everyone meeting tomorrow? I believe the time I saw posted was 9:30. The Mr. and I are planning to try and leave Ventura between 7 and 7:30 to make sure we make it in time.

Thanks! Any help is appreciated...:~)
  4. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Master

star 4
    This is a quote (with a few minor corrections by me) from VoidDancer from the "Invitation to Disneyland" thread:
    As a group Saturday and Sunday morning, at approx. 10:00 both days, we will be meeting in the area between Disney and California Adventure...there is a large red brick courtyard area by the ticketing booths. The PFF will be in official shirts Saturday at least and probably recognizable Sunday too.

We of OCFF are planning on getting there at 9:30 to find each other before meeting up with PFF
  5. BobaFett-MP Jedi Master

star 4
    I didn't realize we're meeting at 9:30.... Anyway, I'll be there at 9am, as I need to do the whole process of getting my year pass 'card' and photo done.

I'll have my camera with me.... (But what else is new? :-D)
  6. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Thank you. :~) The Ventura County FF presence has been whittled down to just myself (husband in tow), so I guess I can just show up between 9:30 and 10:00 to buy tickets, and see what happens from there.

Do we need to buy tickets for one of the two parks in particular? I know the S. Calif. discount promotion allows both parks for the price of one, but I don't know if we need to buy for one in particular or the other....

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow!
  7. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Master

star 4
    Personally, I'm not sure exactly how it works. I think you are issued 2 separate tickets, one for each park, since they are different, and you can use either of them on any day you want, but they are not interchangable.

Britt! ?[face_plain] You're bringing you camera? :eek:Really? Gee, who'da thunk it! [face_laugh] LOL You'd better be bringing it! :mad: :D
  8. MALICE_MIZER Jedi Knight

star 3
    9:30am??? I'm still gonna be bloody asleep....Anyone showing up later? is there somewhere I can meet everyone later, like in the afternoon? Here's my cell: 714)726-1374, let me know where you'll be at, I imagine I might show up around 12pm and 1pm.
  9. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    well i am coming wtih a couple friends, we will try to be there at 10, but may be just a bit late, as we have to get two people signed in by one of my friends who's an employee there, and I am not sure quite how that works. I intended just to bring one friend, but i think now i am bringing four, so there is a decent possibility that i may meet up with you guys and then spend sometime together and maybe split off, but we'll see. it depends on what they want to do and what you guys want to do. :)
  10. zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Master

star 4
    hi guys; sorry i wasnt able to make it. we had some problems coming back from oceanside. after we got back we were all to tired. maybe we can do it again sometime.
  11. BobaFett-MP Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, it was fun! Glad to spend time with all of you who made it! I just realized I have a bowling class tomorrow (PE) at OCC and I'm dreading it very much now....
    Shawn, his wife, and Lori were with me at the begining (as the others were 10 minutes late).
    Tracy checked in, but she went off with friends. Tracy, we tried both your cell and your friend's cell all day, no anwser.
    We finally met up with Amy and some of the other fan force members (Pheonix FF had already left by that time).
    While 100% of my photos do NOT include anybody (except Shawn who is in my Haunted Mansion shot), I'll post some up for those of you who asked to see them.
    And yes, I got home in time to catch 95% of Alias, just barley!
  12. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I had so much fun!!! California Adventure is amazing!!!

It was great to finally meet GentleBant (and husband) ;)

And even thought we didn't get to hang out long, it was great to at least get to meet your wife Shawn!

Saturday at Disneyland ROCKED! The Phoenix FF is the best! I can't wait till Comic-Con. We are all going to have so much fun! I know they look forward to meeting the rest of our group.

I'm glad Lori and Britt hung out the rest of the day/night. I'm totally up for more theme park get togethers...(including a more Roller-Coaster filled one Lori). ;)

And my favorite part had to be the Animation Building and the Electrical Light Parade. So glad we decided to go see it Britt. Let me know how the pictures turn out! :)

13. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I really am sorry about that, guys, i don't know what happened. I was not aware of any calls all day except one at like 12:30 or one,a dn i tried to return the call, but no answer. I didn't even know which park everyone was in, so...... sorry :( I am glad to hear you all ahd fun. I had a good time, too. It's probably a good thing we weren't with you, because we were being kinda of cuddly couples, and it might have gotten annoying to you guys. :p
  14. BobaFett-MP Jedi Master

star 4
  15. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Those are awesome! I didn't even need to bring my camera. lol I love the electrical light parade ones! Too bad you weren't with us Sat. We could have had some amazing shots. That camera is wonderful. I can't believe how clear and vivid everything is!
  16. LordJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Nice pics Britt! It looks like you got pictures of both Disneyland and CA. I thought you could only go to one park per day? Did they change that rule?
  17. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, me likey roller coasters and other fast rides. I'm glad I could hook up with someone else who does, too. :)

Amy, maybe we could plan a trip to Magic Mountain in the spring, before it gets too bloody hot out there. ;)
  18. BobaFett-MP Jedi Master

star 4
    I dunno Barry, but I went first to Disneyland, then left to wait for the group out front (BTW, I NEVER got a handstamp), then went back into Disneyland. Then, I went to CA, back to Disneyland, back to CA. They scanned my year pass each time with no problems.
  19. MALICE_MIZER Jedi Knight

star 3
    It's a shame I missed all of you. I arrived at Disneyland with my girlfriend after about 1pm. We first went over to Star Tours, 'cause it seemed like the most likely location to find FF members. Alas, we couldn't find anyone at either of the two parks, and we left at around 5pm. It's too bad we couldn't join in on the fun.
  20. MALICE_MIZER Jedi Knight

star 3
    *Double Post* I'm an idiot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.