Who's seen the picture up on the Official Site?

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by hew, Jul 14, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hew Jedi Master

star 4
    Just wondering if the spoiler-free members have seen the 1st pic that Lucas has released on the Official Site. Not sure if that's considered spoiler material. Probably not, since it's mostly a blur. Anyone...?
  2. Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I've seen it. I don't see how that picture could spoil anything. Right now it is just cool to see something from the filming going on.
  3. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Jeff42: 54.

The picture's cute. Real cute. They might as well have not posted a picture at all, cause you can't see a damn thing anyway. Ah well, just another gimmick allowing GL to fan the flames of mass hype.
  4. Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Actually, Dark Lady Mara, I believe the answer's 42. ;-) (Hint: think base 13)
  5. PoteSnitkin Jedi Youngling

It looks like Hayden Christensen in a dark jedi suit with his arms cut off. If that means much.
  6. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I don't care if both his arms and both his legs are cut off, as long as all his other extremities are still in one piece!! :)
  7. Primetime_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    For all we know, that could be Hayden running to the bathroom between takes. Then someone photoshopped the camera in later. Or it could easily be some stray piece of footage that will never make it into the film. But I admit, it's still pretty cool. :)
  8. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Okay, George, we're ready for some more discussion of unfocused and unintelligible photos. You can put up another picture now!
  9. Lady Viskor Jedi Padawan

star 4
    There IS another picture up. I just checked. And this one isn't blurry. It looks like one of Amadala siting on the boarding ramp to a starship...
  10. emilsson Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I´ve just checked the pictures. It was nice to see them but they didn´t say a lot to me.
  11. hew Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually, Lady Viskor, it isn't a starship. On TF.N's Episode II page they've got pretty conclusive proof of the location, but it's a potential spoiler, so check it out at your own risk...
  12. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I'm not sure if it's a spoiler or not. GL may be reusing a classic trilogy set for E2, but that doesn't mean E2 is going to have scenes that take place in *-the location I will not name where those classic trilogy scenes took place-*. It's common enough in movie making to use the same set as multiple locations because you're too cheap to build a new set.
  13. Ping Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I saw the first pic. I admit it. And I saw speculative drawings on what the outfit myight look like. *sob* And it loooks nasty! I hope they didn't leave in the dust the idea of natural fabrics for the Jedi. It works so well, and is cheaper than weird synthetic stuff. *sob*
  14. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    You'll probably like the current pic. We've already decided anything released by Lucasfilm isn't going to be a spoiler, so you don't have to feel guilty about looking at it or discussing it here. As I've said, the pics might not even be spoilers at all. George could have just said, "Okay, Natalie, just sit down somewhere, pretend to be doing something, and let me take this pic." Do you really think he would be giving away spoilers of the storyline this long before the release of the movie?
  15. The Obi-Wan and Only Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I saw the first pic. I wasn't planning on seeing anymore, but I was watching ET and they showed the second one. Damn. Going to watch my step from now on.
  16. Boba Chef Jedi Youngling

The picture isn't a big deal.
  17. Queenie Amidala Jedi Master

star 5
    I saw both of them. The first one didn't give away anything AT ALL, considering you can hardly tell it is even a person. While the second one is much clearer and somewhat more obvious, I don't think it gives anything away.

I agree with Mara, the official site isn't going to be spitting out spoilers anytime soon.
  18. hew Jedi Master

star 4
    Any guesses on what this Thursday's new pic will be?
  19. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Probably one of the characters who hasn't appeared in one so far. There are still a lot of choices left, but I would guess Obi-Wan. After all, the guy is supposed to have first billing...
  20. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Manager
    star 7
    I must say that I fell in love with Amidala's dress. I mean it is so beautiful, I even got the picture as wallpaper on my screen just so I can adore the dress.

All it says is that Amidala will have a better taste of clothing in Ep. II
  21. DarthBoba Manager Emeritus

star 9
    I hope she does. She looked tacky in TPM.
  22. hew Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm hoping for one of Ewan decked out in robes and a beard.

Only a couple of hours...
  23. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Is the official site working on EST or PST?
  24. hew Jedi Master

star 4
    Beats me. Oh well, I'll be up all night anyway.
  25. hew Jedi Master

star 4
    It's up.

Talk about anti-climatic. Oh well... :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.