main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Who's that girl-Anakin & Nat(OC) humorous post (updated 10/'14 This droid is crazy!!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by sabrelight, Aug 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    She looks like Natalie Portman but Natasha Cabrini or Nat for short is just another girl on the Planet Earth trying to make it through the rigours of daily life on Campus.

Jedi Anakin Skywalker is looking for his lost Queen and his intuitions are taking him closer and closer to the far-away planet of Earth and to Nat.

2. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Hey sounds good. When is the next post?

3. kithana

kithana Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2002
    Yeah wen is the next post?

Sounds interesting

~Kithana

4. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Previously this fic was named "What if Anakin met Natalie Portman," But I can't use the same title becuase of restrictions on real life characters. I've replaced the said character with an OC character. So it would not offend anybody. I didn't give links here for the same reason but I'll ask the modes if its permissable.

5. kithana

kithana Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2002
    Just one question will it be hugely different from the original fic :) .

~Kithana

6. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    Hey Sabre *waves* i read the original fic and was wondering what could be so offensive in it.

anyway, what about the Part2: the honeymoon, does that have to be rewritten as well?
    and did you find bellyup yet and talk to her about the next post?

Is GL involved in this one?

Does Anakin get to talk w/george and render him speechless?

7. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Kithana: Nope, mostly Natalie will be replaced by her as much fiesty counter part Natasha. The first post will give you and idea ho wmuch I'm changing. "What if Anakin.." Was my second fic started within days of my first fic, reading it for the second time I realised how substandard it is, so I'm hoping to correct a few things and add some more. Maybe I'll add a couple of extra scenes. Depends on how my mind works.

BenKnobi: Nothing offensive in that way, except authors have been forbidden to write about Real characters (they mind when we make light of their antics) But really though NP appears a little silly in my fic I have been refrained from projecting her as evil or touched on her rpivate life in anyway. But rules are rules so they must be followed. But I'll try to Make Natasha as lovable and hope she's as well accepted as Natalie.

8. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Here is the first post.

POST NO#1

In a Galaxy far, far away?

It all started when Queen Amidala disappeared without a trace. The Jedi were sent to all corners of the galaxy to search for her but after months of searching, no trace was found-not even a dead body. One by one all the Jedi gave her up for dead-except one determined Padawan and avid admirer of the lost queen.

The Sith Infiltrator, or ?The Sith,? As Anakin lovingly called it-Darth maul?s appropriated transport, dropped out of hyperspace into yet another little explored sector of the galaxy. The pilot, Jedi learner Anakin Skywalker, would scan the area with the force for any traces of Amidala. Though he scanned the area for several hours, he had no luck; he looked despondently at his navigation charts and wondered where in this endless universe could she be.

Thinking hard, he decided to go on his intuition. He picked a remote spot on the chart and programmed the co-ordinates into his nav-computer. Soon he was in hyperspace again praying hard that he was lucky this time. He was sure she was alive-even though he did not feel her life force anywhere. But he had not felt her death and that fact made him optimistic, giving him the hope to carry on his search.

Anakin dropped out of hyperspace next to a giant gas planet some where in the solar system. Once again he sat down in the middle of his ship- as he had done so for the past several weeks-and began meditating. Clearing his mind of the needles clutter, he focused with the force reaching out to every corner of the solar and other near by star systems for signs of life and civilization.

First he scanned the area for any inhabited planets, which were not too many this far out, and then he would scan those planets more thoroughly for his target. He found only one planet meeting that criteria though there should have been four or five. Probably Mars he guessed. He knew it as a site of an ancient civilization. The people of Mars had been the pioneers of space colonization.

Anakin approached Mars only to be confronted with deathly silence. He orbited the planet, but found no sign of life anywhere. He tried the communication channels, sure enough he was getting some chatter and other assorted transmissions but it was not from Mars, there was absolutely nothing down there, which was odd. How could a whole planetful of people and cities just disappear?

He called after Artoo the little droid that belonged to Padmé but which he?d taken on loan to help in his search.

?Artoo beeped and whistled an answer.? Are you sure Anakin said, but that?s impossible. These signals cannot be coming from Earth. According to his knowledge Earth, the cradle of human civilization, had been destroyed in a Nuclear was millennia before.

He checked his computer; which had the whole sector mapped out for him in real time using the ships radar and scanner systems.

According to the map he should have had an asteroid field packed with debris from the devastated planet before him. But that was not what he saw on the screen. There was the planet, solid, alive and vibrant, dead ahead of him. "It can't be", he repeated, nodding his head in disbelief.

Just to prove him wrong, the blue green planet was fast filling up his screen as he rushed headlong towards it.

Artoo whistled excitedly. Anakin looked at the droid in wonder. ?You?re right my friend, that can be the only explanation. We must?ve crossed over some time barrier of some sort. Artoo began beeping the details of their situation. But Anakin wasn?t in the mood for details he would attend to that later.

He got to work, seating himself on the control room floor he decided to check out the planet with the force before he turned round and continued his search elsewhere. It only took him five minutes of meditation then he opened his eyes and smiled with satisfaction.

"She is here!? he announced. "No wonder we couldn't find her, the time barrier was blocking the reach of the force."

Anakin sat behin

9. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    CHAPTER 2

?The Sith? drifted noiselessly on its repulsers over a clump of trees, then seeing a small opening in the middle he set it down lightly there. Anakin scanned the vicinity for life forms and found non-at least not near enough for him to be worried. The ramp came down too slowly for his patience. Once the ramp was down he walked into a dark cool night, onto a clearing of soft grass. He closed his eyes and concentrated for a moment then headed towards a line of lights twinkling through the trees.

He came to a road with a pavement leading in the direction he wanted to go. Small streetlights dotted the little road. It was deserted so he did not have to worry about anybody being curious about him. The force led him across another lawn and came to stop before a three-story building. While most of the windows were dark here and there light shone randomly across the many windows of the building.

Anakin made a jump for a particular open window on the second floor where the light still shone. Gripping the windowsill with his hands, he somersaulted smoothly right inside as silently as a shadow, rolling to a dark corner the minute he hit the floor.

He lay still surveying the room it was not very big. There was a bed in one corner and another on the opposite side, a small dining table near the sink. The walls were covered with several holos, flat 2D holos on large parchments of flimsy. Men and women dressed in attire he couldn?t associate with any known world he knew. Most of the subjects seemed to be in pain, their faces contorted in to agonized expressions. In the dim light his eyes scanned past a large holo then returned back to it. There was something odd about it. It was dark but he could make out some figures. He could have sworn there was a figure of a Jedi with a lightsaber, a blue lightsaber just like his. On closer inspection he noticed there were others too.

?So Jedi did exist on Earth.? he thought. Yoda would find this information very, very interesting.

Anakin got up soundlessly and stared at the holo. The Jedi with the saber looked almost like him but the look on his face was malevolent like that of a Sith. The sad looking female looked like Padmé and there was Yoda or maybe it was one of his ancestors or?

Beep.Beep.

Anakin spun around his attention drawn back to a far corner where a girl sat in front of a terminal. She seemed to be lost in her work, her brows furrowed as she stared intently at the monitor. Anakin forgot about the holo and silently approached the girl. She had her back to him but he had no doubt who she was.

?So the force was right-it never is wrong?. He thought. There was Queen Amidala alias Padmé. Yes that was her indeed, even though she was dressed odd and the glow of the monitor tinted her face a strange blue, he was sure his search had come to an end. He heaved a great sign of relief to find her alive. Alive, well and beautiful as ever.

Closing his eyes he probed for surveillance devices and for guards just outside the door, for if she had been kidnapped and a prisoner surely there would make sure she stayed in. He found it strange that there were none.

?Now this is going to surprise Padmé,? he thought. "It'll be good to see the reaction on her face.? Anakin cleared his throat, making a small sound so as not to frighten her. However, she was too caught up with whatever was on the screen to notice anything. Anakin cleared his throat again, this time a bit louder. The girl shot a sideward glance, then jumped out of her seat, ready to scream.
    ?Hush!? He said in a low tone keeping his finger on his lips. ?It's me Padmé, Anakin Skywalker!"

"Anakin what! She gasped rather than asked, her brown eyes wide with fear. ?A stalker!? she thought, trying to peer through the darkness, her heart beating wildly. She could make out a tall dark form but his face was in the shadows though she did see a pair of leather boots in the pool of the table light.

?
    It's me your highness, Anakin! Your Jedi protector." the shadow repeated in a low voice." I've come to ta

10. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    hehehe natasha has nooooo idea what she's getting herself into.

for one so strong in the force, anakin seems not to smart about who is who. and i mean he's not even listening to her, he just thinks he found her and won't listen to any other explanation.

11. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Ben:I think he's in denial. I mean what would you do if you'd searched the four corners of the galaxy for something (or somebody) then found it? You'grab it first then later and your leisure make extensive tests to make sue it was the thing you wanted. He is in a hurry as he assumes there may be hostiles around who may want to stop her from going.

12. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    oops double post!

13. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    sabre: now that you mention it i guess i don't blame him that much anymore.

14. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Ben your going to find out why he made these unjedi mistakes in the coming posts! Sorry I took so long to post. This fic is all written and all I have to do is post. But RL is cruel.

CHAPTER 3

Nat's eyes opened. The mad man was carrying her; she could see the starry sky through the dark foliage of the trees. She wanted to scream but then decided against it. There was no one around in the vicinity it was possible for the psycho to kill her and disappear from campus before anyone even had a chance to locate her. Instead she decided it was better to feign unconsciousness and wait for her chance to make a run for it.

They waded deeper in to the woods and came out into a clearing. She peered into the darkness and noticed something, a large blot outlining the clearing. The blot resolved into a shape, of a craft of some sort and then she saw it clearly as her eyes adjusted to the darkness. Her eyes grew large as realization stuck her-Though she didn't call herself very technical-that this was an alien space ship. Nothing like this existed on Earth.

With a horrible feeling, she realized that she was possibly dealing with an intergalactic psycho. "It can't be!" she kept repeating to herself, going limp all over, "this can't be happening, I must be going mad or this must be a dream. God LET this be a dream."

"Yes you silly girl this is only a dream," She assured herself. "A Space ship, how absurd!" She told herself. Her fear subsiding she stirred and gave her abductor a side-glance. He was handsome she deduced.

?Ah! Your awake,? He said giving her a lopsided smile and slowing his pace to a walk. To his surprise she smiled back.

?I really missed that smile.? he said. He couldn't describe it -it was like... like ...yes, like the sun breaking out from behind dark clouds. Alas poetry was never his strong point. She touched his face with her fingers, and marveled at how real it felt this was one 3D vivid dream she was dreaming.

?Thank the Force she has come to her senses,? He thought as he put her down on her feet next to the ship. "It would be one heck of a job babysitting a kicking, thrashing and reluctant Queen all the way across the galaxy." He raised a hand to command the ramp down, looking at her with a satisfied smile. ?Padmé, soon we?ll be back home and all this will be behind us. It?ll just be a bad dream.?

?A bad dream!? She thought. ?I hope not!?

The ramp came down slowly revealing a dark cavernous interior, dark but for a faint reddish glow emitting from within. The ramp landed silently on the grass. Anakin held out his hand, still smiling. She was suddenly afraid; no, she was terrified. This was no dream. Clutching at her breast she suddenly began to back away hesitantly. Then turned and made a dash for it; she hadn't made it five steps before the mad man was by her side. Grabbing her by the arm he stopped her then slung her easily over his shoulders.

"No! No! Let me go!" She screamed. But her pleas fell on deaf ears, desperately she lashed out, pulled his hair and scratching his face but he did not let up. The last thing she saw was the ramp raising up and closing behind them with a thump. Then darkness enveloped her.

She woke up quite refreshed and happy. "That was a nightmare!" she told herself. Her eye's still shut tight, she felt around the bed with her hands. "Sure enough I'm in my own bed." "Thank God!" she said, sighing with relief.

The bed shook slightly, "that's an earth quake- yes a beautiful elegant earthquake on good old, solid, mother Earth." She told herself. The bed shuddered again, a bit harder this time, as the ship pulled away from the earth's gravity her eyes flew open.

"Nooo," she screamed. She ran to the window, flattening herself against the cold glass. "No!" She said again, her voice almost in a whisper this time. She resigned to her fate at last, as she saw her planet grow smaller and smaller. Then suddenly the stars seemed to change to streamers of gold across the velvet sky. "Goodbye," she whis

15. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    CHAPTER 4

Anakin found her there slumped under the window. Her knees tucked under her, sobbing uncontrollably. He remembered her as the proud queen, her head held high, always in control of her emotions. She had never betrayed her inner feelings. Anakin had never seen her so miserable. It pained him to see her thus and yet he could do nothing to take her pain away. He just stood there silently, looking at her.
    Wondering what trauma she had suffered to make her forget her past. He sat next to her on the floor with a heavy sigh. She turned away from him, her face still hidden against her elbows; the sobs had turned to sniffles. He placed a hand on her arm in an effort to placate her. Pushing away his hand rudely, she lashed out bitterly at him, bombarding him with all the fancy expletives in her armory. Though Anakin didn't understand most of what she had called him, her tone was anything but congenial.

He couldn't believe what he had heard; he just stared at her incredulously. "You are a Queen and it doesn't suit you to talk like this to me, an honorable Jedi in your service" He said in a very hurt tone. "My names is Natasha and I'm not the Queen and YOU are a jerk," she spat back. "A jerk?? He repeated quizzically.

"It's a beautiful flower," she answered acidly. "Well then you're a jerke," Anakin said his anger rising. "What's that?" she asked with a frown, momentarily forgetting her argument. "A jerke would be female jerk, I guess!" Anakin said with a shrug of his shoulder. Nat started to smile in spite of herself, the tears still wet on her cheeks. Anakin's hopes rose. "My friends would love that one," she said then abruptly the smile faded at the thought of her friends whom she would never see again.

"Please take me back home." She begged him. "Oh no! Not again!" Anakin groaned. Taking his gesture for a no, she turned away from him and ran to the bed throwing her self upon it and bursting into tears again. Anakin was near to tears himself looking at her. Leaving her to cry he turned to ascend the stair back to the control room. "I'm not the Queen," Nat shouted after him, "Why don't you believe me." Anakin stood there a few seconds, then walked up closing the hatch behind him.
    "There?s been a terrible mistake here. You have to believe me?" she shouted after him. But got no answer in return.

16. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    CHAPTER 5

Anakin sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the sleeping figure on the bed. Hugging a pillow to her chest, her knees tucked in, the girl was curled into a tight ball. It saddened him to see her tear stained face; she had probably cried herself to sleep. Slowly Anakin reached out and gently brushed away the stray locks of brown hair from her face. He saw a hint of a smile on the sleeping face. This encouraged him and he began to brush her hair with his fingers, gently sweeping the dark strands away from her face. Her hair felt soft and smooth to his touch. She turned on her side, moaning with content as she stretched her legs.

Anakin decided to bug her a bit. She had slept over seven hours and it was time for lunch. He began to tickle her nose with the end of her stray hair-She muttered something as she hid her face in the pillow. He began to tickle her ears.

"Le?me alone!" she groaned sleepily, as she gently pushed the offending hand away." Anakin persisted.

"Daaad! Just a little while more" She begged, thinking it was her dad waking her up for school.

"Get up you sleepy head we have work to do," Anakin said in a gruff Mace Windu imitation. Nat opened her eyes, rubbing them-they were sore and swollen from all that crying.

She looked around the ship, deep furrows creasing her forehead as she tried to get her bearings. Her eyes welling up again when she realized where she was. Sad that her parents were no longer by her side, she had been dreaming about them. She sat up immediately wrapping her arms around her legs, putting her head down on her knees; she started to brood again.

Anakin groaned as the tears started to roll again in big drops down her cheeks. ?Where does she get that endless supply of tears,? he wondered aloud as though talking some one other than her.

?Now, now you hold it there," he commanded holding out both his palms flat in front of her. "Before you waste any more of your * Endless supply *of moisture, let me tell you something,"

" What?" She asked still sniffling. "I have a proposition for you." He said with a broad grin. She stared at him with a scowl on her face not trusting him any more. "We are going to decide this Amidala and er... what did you say your name was?
    "Nat!" she replied coldly. "Yes! Like I said we're going to decide this Amidala and Nat thing once and for all." He said.

"How can I prove it if you won't believe me!" She said with an exasperated shrug.

"Here's my proposition. We take your medical scan, then compare it to that of the Queen's. If the records match then you will have to agree to go with me to Naboo-without any hassles."

"And if they don't," Nat interjected, her eyes coming alive with hope. "

?If they don't match then, it is proof enough you are not the Queen. I will be duty bound to take you back to Earth here and now."

"I agree," Nat said with a wide grin. He liked to see her smile. But she certainly would not be smiling after the scans.

Anakin pressed a button on a metal band strapped to his wrist. There was whooshing sound, Nat jerked her head and noticed a slide door open from a cylindrical structure, which looked like an elevator-set in the wall. Two robots came rolling out from it. One a medium sized machine, a rather ugly thing, with all kinds of gadgets protruding from it. The other was a smaller cute squat thing with a domed head. She immediately recognized it.

"R2D2!" She exclaimed. You know him? Anakin looked at her inquiringly. "Well er!" She started to think fast, "I read the number printed on his side. R2D2 nice! Who thought of giving him that name?"

" The company that manufactured him.? Anakin replied dryly. Still looking skeptically at her. ?That is his serial number.?

"Your highness this is my plan?? she shot him a bad look at being called that, but he ignored it and continued. ??Madeline here is a medical droid who will examine you and??

"Madam! Med U4C at your service, " the robot interrupted in a bland voice, obviously he didn't like being called Madeline. Anakin

17. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    CHAPTER 6

Anakin was bent over the console of the ship making minor adjustments here and there. He checked the various meters and gauges on the control panel. Questioning Alisa, the on board computer about the ships internal health. He was pleased that every thing was going fine. He sat back in the pilot's seat with a satisfied sigh of relief, when suddenly a sharp scream tore through his bliss. He jumped right through the hatch; lightsaber activated expecting to see the Great Black Sith himself, but what he saw stopped him in his track.

U4C had the girl pinned to the bed with his clawed arm pressing her head on the pillow. With his other two arms he was trying to unfasten her pant belt. But was not making much headway as she clutched at it with both her hands, kicking and screaming at the same time.

"U4!" Anakin yelled, "Let her be! Before I slice that arm of yours," U4C looked up in robotic surprise, his mouth dropping open at the sight of the menacing weapon. "Sir! She won't let me examine her," "Back off! You metal zomb!" Anakin screamed.

U4C backed off to the far wall rather dejectedly, that was the worse thing his master had ever called him. Before Anakin had a chance to turn to the damsel in distress something bumped hard into him knocking his breath and making him reel off balance. At the same time he felt an iron noose tighten around his neck and ear a splitting
    "ANAKIN HEEEELP," right in his ears.

"Gongs!" he thought "I've been sabered- through the ears." He was still reeling, before he caught himself against the wall, Nat still clinging to him.

He realized what had hit him as soon as he came out of his initial shock.

The queen had lunged right off the bed as soon as the droid had loosened his grip, and into his unexpecting arms.
    "Wow!" was all he could say as he stood there trying to shake his petrified brain back to life.

"She's pretty strong for a person so small," he thought to himself. Nat was sobbing and shaking violently and tightening the grip round his neck.

By now Anakin was practically gagging.

?Ghug! Ghug!? He managed to say as he tried to set her down but it was impossible to unfasten those arms and legs clamped around him like a Sith's claw. To make matters worse, one of his arms was caught inside this human vice. This is too embarrassing he thought as he used his free arm to tear her off him, taking in huge gulps of air as he did so.

It needed all his strength to peel the persistent arms and legs off him one by one, and he was too proud to give in and use the force. In all his (proud) ten years as Padawan he hadn't been so humiliated. That too by a girl small enough to fit in to his hand bag. Thank the force Obi-wan wasn?t here. The whole temple would be laughing for months.

18. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    This story has been unlocked. Please continue on the story. Sabrelight, I?m PMing you right now with some additional information. Thanks :).

19. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks Ami! I'm really sorry I gave you guys such a headache-I'll keep a closer eye on the changes around here in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.