Whos the baddest of them all?

Discussion in 'Greenville, SC' started by GRAND_ADMIRAL_FETT, Jan 29, 2003.

?

Whos the baddest of them all?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
Yoda 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Mace Windu 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Jango Fett 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Obi-wan Kenobi 2 vote(s) 22.2%
Boba Fett 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Luke skywalker 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Darth Vader 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Darth Sidous(Emperor Palpatine) 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Count Dooku 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Jar-Jar Binks : ) 3 vote(s) 33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GRAND_ADMIRAL_FETT Jedi Knight

star 1
  2. GRAND_ADMIRAL_FETT Jedi Knight

star 1

I just wanted to let u know why i picked them.Yoda has jumping in the air, while fighting in a lightsaber duel action! Mace windu has head cutting action. Jango Fett was the greatest bounty hunter of his time.Obi wan kenobi has arm cutting action.Boba fett was the son of a bounty hunter, he became the best bounty hunter of his time. And he continues to hunt. Luke skywalker has uhh uhh reving vader back to lightside of force action? If u dont know why i put darth vader, U DONT KNOW STAR WARS. Let me see, hes got focre choke, hes the most feared person in the galaxy of his time, he killed the emperor, do i need to go on. Emperor palpatine was one of the most brilliant minded people in the galaxy. He took over the galaxy, and he had it PLANNED. Count dooku was OOOOOLD and he still could damage. And well if u dont know about the binks man u dont know anything. Well we all know jar-jar is actually palpatines father. HE is the most brilliant,evil guy in the universe! LOL :) just letting u know why i picked them ; )
  3. PantherPower Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jar-Jar is not the baddest of all you idiots
  4. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    I think you fail to find the humor there PantherPower. Also I believe you need to read the thread at the top of the forum before making comments like that again please.
  5. SithLord328 Jedi Knight

star 1
    yeah man read the faqs. This is a friendly community, don't come up out of no where and call us all idiots just cause we're having fun.
  6. PantherPower Jedi Knight

star 1
  7. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    It's no problem. This is a great group so just have fun. :D
  8. PantherPower Jedi Knight

star 1
    What would give anybody that ridiculous idea about Jar-Jar being Palpatine's father, when we don't even know palpatine's exact age and plus jar-jar is a different species.
  9. GRAND_ADMIRAL_FETT Jedi Knight

star 1
    1 word FUN. how do u know jar-jars age??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.