main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Who's The Baddie?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by fishtailsam, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    Let's seriously consider the idea. The first question is: what is the upshot of bringing Palp back but with a different actor?

None that I can see. I'm guessing Palpatine fans will be annoyed that McDiarmid isn't back. Serkis fans will wish he was playing someone we haven't seen yet on screen. Critics will call it Death Star 2, only the DS2 looks like a triangle.

2. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    Rehash Alert!!!!!!!!!!:p
    let's rehash what came before but with just a slight change.[face_devil]

nightangel and Dra--- like this.
  3. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
    We know Serkis is playing Uber. Is it possible Uber is Mother Talzin? I mean, I know it's a for kicks and giggles suggestion but what if?

I know likes this.
  4. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012

I know that if they truly desired to that they could bring her back, but she was slain by Grievous in the Son of Dathomir run of comics.

I know likes this.
  5. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    i say instant diarrhea power. there's nothing you can do after that.

Dra--- likes this.
  6. m4st4

m4st4 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 24, 2014
    If I could choose one comeback from the prequels, I'd choose Maul.

But reason tells me it's Plagueis.

Dra--- and LunarMoth like this.
  7. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    If von Sydow is playing Cliegg Lars, maybe the villain is the Tusken Raider who took his leg. This film could be an epic grindhouse old men revenge film.

8. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Of all the Dark Jedi I've seen or read, why don't any of them use mind blast, where the victim or victims are outright killed with excruciating pain in their brains?

Dra--- likes this.
  9. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Not sure if a power exactly like that exists in the EU.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  10. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    If they can squeeze someone's windpipe and/or heart telekinetically, exploding someone's brain doesn't seem that too large a step to take.

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR and Dra--- like this.
  11. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    The answer is simple. The movie would be over if they gave the Sith powers they probably should have. They would just explode their enemies brains.

I vote for Cat in the Brain. At least the Sith would need a cat nearby.

12. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    I asked a friend who's divulged some juicy rumours over the past 6 months about another subject but they were determined to not give away an answer, b****er I thought. Then they decide to tell me an answer to an old question ive seen asked for a long time now.....

Why is Kylo Ren not called Darth Kylo or Darth Ren or Darth whatever?

Well the answer's simple....

Kylo Ren isn't a Sith Lord....yet, in fact he'll be the first of a new generation of Sith Lords. Which is why he can't just do a Luke and seek out an old and wise master to train him, they're all dead so he must find another way.

dlbates likes this.
  13. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Porkins will be the villain. He'll have a superweapon that fattens everyone.;)

14. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    so how does this explain where Uber comes from, if there are no Sith Lords around???:confused:

15. Parparamia

Parparamia Jedi Master star 3

Sep 17, 2004
    I just hope Uber ends up being a code name during pre and post production with the real name being revealed only right before the release. Doesnt sound very awe inspiring of a bad guys name to me.

Lord Ravenous, Darth Prontarious....something to inspire some nightmares. I dunno, just a thought. Figure, Luke n friends already took out Vader and Palpatine...and they were a pretty rough bunch....so this story has to take it to the next level of bad-guy-ness/antagonist.

16. Parparamia

Parparamia Jedi Master star 3

Sep 17, 2004
    /Porkins as Boss #2...for sure.

darklordoftech likes this.
  17. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    hmmm, you do realize that Uber is 100% a code name and not the character's name, right???

Saurion-Fett, nightangel and Dra--- like this.
  18. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    I think that the big bad has always been there. Probably for a long time (if you want to consider the old "An Ancient Fear" rumors). Maybe he was in some level of Force coma until awakened by whatever "The Force Awakens" means.

Immortiss and starocean90 like this.
  19. AplagueOnTheWise

AplagueOnTheWise Jedi Master star 3

Oct 27, 2013
    I like your thinking. Someone who has been "asleep" sounds like it's pointing to the baddie being my boy Plague. However I do like the notion of it being someone we have never heard of. A new character, some ancient emperor type character. Perhaps someone akin to Vitiate from TOR who harnessed the true power of the force.

darklordoftech likes this.
  20. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    More likely the Sith Shrine mentioned in the Tarkin novel located beneath the former Jedi Temple may play a part here.​
    What if Palatine inadvertently awoke an ancient Sith and since Palatine died it has had to look elsewhere using Palpatine's Inquisitors to maintain the Empire whilst it sought a suitable apprentice or a means of restoring itself?

21. Nando

Nando Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2014
    Zombie. Old. It seems resurrected. Uber is Plagueis. My bet.

22. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    A long dead Sith Lord being resurrected by a curious person (Ren) who has learnt about their legend has been mentioned before.;)

23. dlbates

dlbates Jedi Master star 4

Nov 30, 2014
    Darth Porkins

24. dlbates

Nov 30, 2014
    If they introduce a new Dark Side power to the movies, I would like to see force crush from KOTOR 2. Or something to do with fire

Dra--- likes this.
  25. DarthLightlyBruise

DarthLightlyBruise Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2015
    Kylo Ren entered Darth Porkins' quarters. McDonald's packaging littered the room, and the smell of old french fry grease was in the air.

dlbates likes this.
  26. dlbates

Nov 30, 2014
    Maybe his "awesome new force power " he introduced to the saga is force pulling cheeseburgers into his mouth while dualing with his lightsaber.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.