main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Who's The Baddie?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by fishtailsam, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LunarMoth

LunarMoth Jedi Master star 4

Nov 27, 2012
    Yes, stands to reason. Especially is said planet is Tattooine.

I will say that sans the hand, the saber idea is interesting....

Immortiss, Satipo and Dra--- like this.
  2. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    :oops:

Immortiss and dyous87 like this.
  3. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    This whole hand business sounds extremely stupid. The search for Luke sounds promising, but finding something belonging to him that's floating in outer space reeks of piss poor writing.

dyous87 and Acroyear like this.
  4. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    I'm kind of hoping Luke gives up having a right hand altogether and just goes for a metallic stump.

Dra--- likes this.
  5. Satipo

Satipo Force Ghost star 7

Mar 29, 2014
    Maybe a light hook? That's why he ditched the hand and saber.

Bail B. Baobab, dyous87 and Dra--- like this.
  6. Darth_Corvus

Darth_Corvus Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2010
    Nah, I figured it out. The hand isn't his. I just need a few more ideas till all the puzzle pieces fall into place and I'm gonna figure the whole plot out, and dump it into the plot idea thread.

7. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    Good man. That's the kind of attitude in the face of adversity I respect.

Do tag me when plot synopsis is done.

EHT, Immortiss, dyous87 and 2 others like this.
  8. Darth_Corvus

Darth_Corvus Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2010

Will do.

Dra--- and dyous87 like this.
  9. TelemachosJr

TelemachosJr Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2014
    The villain is lukes hand

Jedi Merkurian and Krueger like this.
  10. Acroyear

Acroyear Jedi Master star 3

Mar 24, 2001
    Vader being such a great villain and an iconic one at that, wonder if they couldn't of saved him for the sequel trilogy. It would've seriously changed ESB and ROTJ. Lucas would've had to save the Vader is Luke's father surprise for Episode 8 (assuming he wasn't going to do the prequel trilogy before the sequel trilogy).

11. dyous87

dyous87 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 5, 2006
    With all this talk of Luke's hand I think its safe to say the villains will be Luuke and Jorus C'baoth!

12. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    Jedi Merkurian and Dra--- like this.
  13. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    After 30 years of celebrity and hard partying, Luke's hand was broke and excited at its prospect of staring in the ST -- until tragedy struck and it learned that it had been written out of the trilogy with only a short cameo in Episode 7 to be performed by a stunt double.

Sinking into a deep depression, Luke's hand turned to cocaine and prostituting itself on the streets of Hollywood in order to pay the rent. Soon, however, after experiencing a heart attack, Luke's hand found Jesus and decided to turn its life around by counseling other 80s child stars with addiction problems.

Today Luke's hand is considered a top contender for Vice President of the Republican party 2016 ticket.

[face_clown]

14. Darth Downunder

Darth Downunder Chosen One star 6

Aug 5, 2001
    Sounds just like the opening of this classic song.

15. Hoggsquattle

Hoggsquattle Jedi Master star 5

Feb 7, 2009

"Luke should be the Yoda/Ben character" - do you mean Luke should be at the the stage were they can guide him no longer as he is as wise as they?

I do think that after 30 years he should have learned enough that they can offer him little other wisdom, but should that mean the "disappear"?

I used to think so, but since it has developed from what we assumed all Jedi could do, them being the first to become "immortal" are the meant to always be with Luke until his death?

Will Luke also attach to his Padawans? Will the the current Force Ghost also follow him in this?

16. Hoggsquattle

Hoggsquattle Jedi Master star 5

Feb 7, 2009
    As I said, no idea is ever thrown away at the Ranch ;)

Immortiss, Dra---, TK327 and 2 others like this.
  17. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Like Plagueis ;)

Sent from my R2 unit

Immortiss and Dra--- like this.
  18. TtheForceHurts

TtheForceHurts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2010
    Maybe Palpatine's evil spirit entered Luke's mechanical hand like in "Evil Dead" and Luke had to cut it off;)

Immortiss and Dra--- like this.
  19. the_sinister_hologram

the_sinister_hologram Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 3, 2012
    That would be just too groovy.

20. fishtailsam

fishtailsam Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2003
    lightsaber/chainsaw?

21. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Luke is going to have to fight his battles on his own eventually. They can't hold his hand forever. Luke probably won't be as wise as them since they are Force Ghosts who can go beyond but having them around 30 years after ROTJ? No just no. ROTJ was a perfect send-off for them imo.

22. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Yup. Heir to the Empire gave Obi-Wan a pretty good send-off as well:

"Luke?"
    The voice came softly but insistently. Pausing amid the familiar landscape of Tatooine—familiar, yet oddly distorted—Luke Skywalker turned to look.
    An equally familiar figure stood there watching him. "Hello, Ben," Luke said, his voice sounding sluggish in his ears. "Been a long time."
    "It has indeed," Obi-Wan Kenobi said gravely. "And I'm afraid that it will be longer still until the next time. I've come to say good-bye, Luke."
    The landscape seemed to tremble; and abruptly, a small part of Luke's mind remembered that he was asleep. Asleep in his suite in the Imperial Palace, and dreaming of Ben Kenobi.
    "No, I'm not a dream," Ben assured him, answering Luke's unspoken thought. "But the distances separating us have become too great for me to appear to you in any other way. Now, even this last path is being closed to me."
    "No," Luke heard himself say. "You can't leave us, Ben. We need you."
    Ben's eyebrows lifted slightly, and a hint of his old smile touched his lips. "You don't need me, Luke. You are a Jedi, strong in the Force." The smile faded, and for a moment his eyes seemed to focus on something Luke couldn't see. "At any rate," he added quietly, "the decision is not mine to make. I have lingered too long already, and can no longer postpone my journey from this life to what lies beyond."
    A memory stirred: Yoda on his deathbed, and Luke pleading with him not to die. Strong am I in the Force, the Jedi Master had told him softly. But not that strong.
    "It is the pattern of all life to move on," Ben reminded him. "You, too, will face this same journey one day." Again, his attention drifted away, then returned. "You are strong in the Force, Luke, and with perseverance and discipline you will grow stronger still." His gaze hardened. "But you must never relax your guard. The Emperor is gone, but the dark side is still powerful. Never forget that."
    "I won't," Luke promised.
    Ben's face softened, and again he smiled. "You will yet face great dangers, Luke," he said. "But you will also find new allies, at times and places where you expect them least."
    "New allies?" Luke echoed. "Who are they?"
    The vision seemed to waver and become fainter. "And now, farewell," Ben said, as if he hadn't heard the question. "I loved you as a son, and as a student, and as a friend. Until we meet again, may the Force be with you."
    "Ben—!"
    But Ben turned, and the image faded... and in the dream, Luke knew he was gone. Then I am alone, he told himself. I am the last of the Jedi.
    He seemed to hear Ben's voice, faint and indistinct, as if from a great distance. "Not the last of the old Jedi, Luke. The first of the new."

23. Rabs

Rabs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 15, 2014

That's because he doesn't have one anymore. [face_clown]

24. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    Here's Devin's tweet on the hand not being the ESB hand.

Devin Faraci @devincf · Jul 20
    Also, I'm not sure why people are so convinced my scoop ties into EMPIRE at all. That is never stated. And doesn't make much sense.

25. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    It's one thing to not have Force Ghosts not appear when they don't need to, but I hate the idea that Force ghosts "die". The whole point of being a Force ghost is that you have transcended death.

dyous87, TtheForceHurts and Dra--- like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.