main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Who's The Baddie?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by fishtailsam, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Downunder

Darth Downunder Chosen One star 6

Aug 5, 2001
    Dra--- likes this.
  2. Hoggsquattle

Hoggsquattle Jedi Master star 5

Feb 7, 2009
    What has that to do with Kinberg?

Clearly, because he didn't need to - a connection was thought about because it wasn't a factor in the shows creation. That isn't a "backflip" - it is just not something he ever considered before.

Sorry, I'm lost as to the criticism of Kinberg - if you believe he was speaking honestly.

3. Darth Downunder

Aug 5, 2001
    Those comments of his were made a long time ago. He was quickly corrected both times.

Dra--- likes this.
  4. hachijedi

hachijedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 22, 2012
    The question is this Vader Groupie a "SITH" or not. That would very intersting. From this concept photo it looks like he's using the force for sure on Daisy:

[​IMG]

5. Darth Downunder

Aug 5, 2001
    Don't blame him, she's hot :cool:

Saurion-Fett and Dra--- like this.
  6. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Sith, but not a Sith Lord.

7. star wars geek

star wars geek Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 20, 2014
    "To Sith or not to Sith"

By Darth Shakespeare.

:p

darklordoftech likes this.
  8. Rookhelm

Rookhelm Jedi Master star 4

Sep 22, 2014

my favorite part of your story is re-introducing the Sith in ep 9. This will set up the new Expanded Universe stories after that. I also love your titles

9. JediAce1

JediAce1 Force Ghost star 5

May 8, 2014
    The thing is, they don't have to reveal the villains origins in VII. They could save it for later films.

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR and Dra--- like this.
  10. star wars geek

Oct 20, 2014
    Thanks for the comments about my episode titles.

I think I've come up with a way to update the saga and appease older fans.

Here goes...!

New villain captures Luke. Uses his force essence to have the power of the force. In simple terms - this means the new villain has the power of the force/darkside/jedi skills but he is not a Jedi, not a Sith.

The new villain - leader of a powerful terrorist group - uses a space weapon to threaten the current order. Yes, it's a space weapon (cue some fans saying "but that's just repeating the past!") - but this is more powerful, can take out more planets and my idea is the weapon drills through space time, the energy leaking out is used as the destructive power. It is fired at planets and shifts their gravitational orbit and they begin to dismantle or begin to be erased from existence. The weapon can take out several planets at a time so it's more powerful than the previous Death Stars.

The story continues and we discover the new enemy has reason to know the location of the Sith's world: Sith. The Sith got the name from the planet.

OKay so we got a new enemy with the power of the force, the enemy has a full army to help his cause, he has a space weapon - so this is big scale story material worthy of a new SW episode and the enemy find the Sith planet. There, they find the mythical Palace of the Sith - the location where the Sith first came to power. They enter the palace and they find a way to revive the Sith. Just one or two - perhaps brought back to life. These are Sith are located in some tombs - preserved for centuries. That concept works better than someone waving a wand and they just appear.

But this is the twist - and this is the thing that should give the entire trilogy a fresh feel and distance it from the original saga...

The Sith are reborn and the bad guy captures the Sith Lords. He doesn't want to work with them, he wants to exploit their power. The Sith are now slaves of the bad guy. This twist should work because people expect the bad guy to team up with the Sith but no, that's too obvious. The enemy hates the Sith - hates their dark side philosophy mumbo jumbo - he wants them as his prize, to control, to exploit for his selfish reasons!

We get a major villain, we get the Sith back but they're not the masters of their world, they're slaves. And Luke and Han and the rest still have to beat the new enemy and the rise of the Sith but the rules have changed - the Sith are back but not in charge. It should be a game changer scenario. You tick all the boxes - people will get all the stuff they want to see - but the SW universe has changed. The Sith are back but not in charge!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edited - I forgot to add the bit about Luke's force being taken to be used on the new villain. I added that bit to the top of this post. Luke is captured at the start of Ep 7 and taken to a planet where his force essence (part of it) is extracted and placed in the leader of the terrorist group. This gives him the power of the force.

darklordoftech likes this.
  11. DarthBigfoot

DarthBigfoot Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2013
    The baddie will have to be a significant threat considering the amazing villains we've seen in the Star Wars universe thus far (Vader, Emperor, Dooku).

My idea:

With all of the recent rumors of Adam Drivers character being "Obsessed" with the history of the Dark side, I would imagine by the start of Episode 7 he's already learned a bit about the force to manipulate others around him. Since he and Luke Skywalker (whom I agree is in "hiding", learning as much as he can about the force on a remote planet) are the only force users left in the universe, he uses his power and wealth to seek out any "force sensitive" beings in order to eliminate any potential threats to his ultimate plan: To become the ONLY force user in the universe. His obsession over defeating any oppositions brings him face to face with Luke Skywalker near the middle of Episode 7. The battle won't last very long as Skywalker will easily annihilate Drivers character quickly due to the difference in force ability; however, Luke will not "kill" him. He'll leave him on the planet a wounded man, possibly scarring him, but not ending his life. This is Skywalkers biggest mistake.

The end of the movie will see Driver gaining information on a Sith planet about the one and only Darth Plagueis. Driver nearly sacrifices his life in order to "bring back" Darth Plagueis from the dead, barely keeping him alive. Once Plagueis is back from the grave, he'll seek out Luke Skywalker which will see the two of them start to fight RIGHT at the end of Episode 7.

The beginning of Episode 8 will be the continuation of Plagueis VS Skywalker which will end up in a draw, as both characters will end up killing each other. This will leave Adam Driver as the only force user in the galaxy...Or so he thinks...Later on in the episode, we see Driver continue to seek more power as he quickly learns more about the force. Little does he know, Daisy Ridley is also a force sensitive character who slowly realizes the power she possesses. The ending of the episode see's Driver and Ridley battling where Driver is clearly the stronger user. Ridley barely gets out alive but will fight another day.

Episode 9 will be about Ridley learning more and more about the force through Luke Skywalker, Yoda and ANAKIN SKYWALKER. Yes, Darth Vader himself! He will teach her about the dark side of the force and how she must learn how to hold back her hatred and anger, but yet not have any mercy towards those who perform evil. She will be the chosen one the prophecy has spoken of as she will finally destroy Adam Drivers character at the end of Episode 9, leaving her the only force user in the rest of the galaxy. The end of the Episode will see her destroy all Jedi and Sith history in order for these events not to ever happen again.

JUST A THOUGHT! :) Hope you enjoy!

Immortiss likes this.
  12. forzaskywalker

forzaskywalker Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 18, 2014
    i absolutely love the importance u give 2 Driver in ur vision. ur 7 is interesting, but it'd b unprecedented for a SW film to end so abruptly. dunno if fans would b so amenable to waiting 2 yrs for THAT kind of cliffhanger. ESB was one thing--this is a lil excessive lol I vry much like many of ur notions (mainly 7-8) for the Sith side of things, however.

13. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    [​IMG]

plaidphoenix likes this.
  14. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
    [​IMG]

15. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    I like this idea a lot. I kind of like it a little better as a precursor to Episode 7-at least the part with Driver being left on a planet by Luke leading up to the other events actually happening in Episode 7 itself.

16. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    I love this art. Kira will be the young Jedi Leia we never saw, but always imagined. It looks like young Leia and young Luke fighting Vader in a visualized sequence found in something akin to Splinter of the Mind's Eye. Kira in the foreground expresses her new hero status in the story. "Young Luke" looks as if he's in trouble and the Sith's stature atop a snow drift appears in control and ascendent. It looks as if he's either attempting to control Kira or Force pull the lightsaber from her hand.

"Two hands, Kira! Use two hands!"

Dra--- likes this.
  17. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    I wonder if there's some influence from SOTME in that pic.

18. Redimet

Redimet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2014
    I really don't get why he would need or want Darth Vaders helmet.

19. Hoggsquattle

Hoggsquattle Jedi Master star 5

Feb 7, 2009

We may not find out - hopefully!!!

I'd rather Vader's legacy be something more ambitious and meaningful than a "fanboy" - Ot should be about the personal effect on Luke & Leia and the impact on the lives of those caught in his wake.

I'm guessing this Hamlet image is work an artist submitted to get onto the project.

In regards to "who is the baddie" - I'm sticking with Max von Sydow being the leader and agreeing that Gwendoline Christie is the "chrometrooper", supreme commander of the stormtroopers and the chief henchman.

I'm putting my money on this - the cyborg character has evolved from the time that concept art was created and is now the chrometrooper.

Kato Sai likes this.
  20. Royale w/ Codeine

Royale w/ Codeine Jedi Master star 4

May 19, 2014
    Times are tough. He's probably just scrapping the metal framing for some quick cash.

21. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    I agree.

I really don't want a Simon Quests style story, in which someone is collecting the bones to resurrect the dead.

Hoggsquattle likes this.
  22. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    It would be so awesome to have Benedict Cumberbatch as the voice Darth Plagueis :D
    Anyone else agrees ?

Kato Sai and Bran Kenobi like this.
  23. Bran Kenobi

Bran Kenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 1, 2012
    Who's The Baddie? Leia's zombie cinnamon buns.

24. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    If it's Luke's son who was taken as a child by a character familiar, like Plagueis, and was brainwashed into destroying his father and wreak havoc upon the GFFA, he might be looking for answers regarding his 'true' identity as a Skywalker, or who he was really meant to be. He's looking for answers. Additionally, if Kira is Luke's daughter, perhaps the Cyborg's kidnapping as a child led Luke to place Kira in the care of others (MVS) to look after her until he can resolve matters and return to her. I'd bet Luke's family, as always, is fragmented and in pieces. Kira might be the scavenger heir, collecting the pieces of her own past and desperately attempting to make them whole again. Sister may be fighting with the villain over the Cyborg's (her brother's) ultimate destiny.

Edit: Adam Driver might be Han and Leia's son who is additional prey of the villain. He may be set up for an eventual fall that occurs in VIII and IX. The villain may need to replace Luke's son as he's more man than machine now.

Edit II: This, interestingly, sets up additional backstory or lore which has taken place between RoTJ and Episode VII.

25. star wars geek

Oct 20, 2014
    That painting might be a bluff leaked on purpose. Or might have been an idea that was scrapped or rewritten. The only thing that I get the impression is fact (just my guess!) is Stormtroopers are back. Someone claimed to see Harrison Ford in the Stromtrooper outfit and photos of the new helmet are online. I suppose they might be fake, though.

The idea of a graverobber could suggest some sort of mystical way to revive Vader? What would a graverobber be doing? Collecting body parts. Why? Er... at a guess to revive the dead person or create some new person or creature. Vader's body could be buried some place and this crazy dude finds the place and digs him up.

If it's just some guy digging up graves for no good reason - that might be a bit of an anti-climax! [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.