main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Who's The Baddie?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by fishtailsam, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Bertie

Darth_Bertie Force Ghost star 6

Mar 30, 2014
    Right now, with just a small teaser, I would say this is the best SW villain since Darth Vader. It tops Maul, Dooku and Grievous all the way.

Dra--- and Lurknomore like this.
  2. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    I'm not getting the impression that Adam's character is going to be a Sith Lord, he seems lower in rank to me such as a mercenary or an Imperial inquisitor. He probably just wants to kill Luke Skywalker for something and get revenge against him.

I like the idea of what if Luke had a failed apprentice in a parallel arch to happened between Vader and Obi-Wan where with he first true padawan, he lost him into obscurity in someway (given his scarring in probably some physical encounter of violence or during an accident) like during a mission twenty years prior to TFA which allowed him to be put used as a resource in the hands of the Empire. It would be interesting to have a character with long term amnesia or something join forces with the Empire and the Dark Side as someone sought out for redemption by Luke as a result of his failures years before.

Dra--- likes this.
  3. Darth_Corvus

Darth_Corvus Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2010
    Ooh this is fun. We saw one bad guy and heared one. Not necessarily the same. The saber is growing on me to be honest. What I found odd that we only saw him from behind. Maybe the mask he is wearing is a spoiler. Or maybe he isn't wearing won. Or maybe, just maybe he isn't a he at all. Breasts are hard to conceal.

4. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Dra--- and ScorpionJedi like this.
  5. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    Did we hear the Master and see the apprentice?

Aside from the audience, which character was receiving the dialogue?

Dra--- and starocean90 like this.
  6. Darth_Corvus

Jun 17, 2010

Well there is no source listed but it kinda makes sense if Serkis is Plagueis. Likes lighsabers? Yes. Nonhuman? Yes. Only a cameo? If he is the main ST villain it makes sense if the answer is another yes.

I asked the same above. What makes it interesting is that the voice talks about the light as well. I'd hazard Serkis is adressing good guys.

But how sure can we be that the nazgul is Driver? Can it be a woman?

Immortiss and starocean90 like this.
  7. Darth_Bertie

Mar 30, 2014
    [​IMG]

I think Driver is going some place on that snowed planet, and he feels through the Force Ridley and Boyega are just behind him. He ignites the saber and right afterwards he turns back.

8. Import_Jedi

Import_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Aug 20, 2001
    Ironically, I was expecting Voldemort to pull out a red saber and strike this pose in the same forest scene in Hairy Pothead. That being said, this shot makes me all happy down there...in a purely hetero way, of course.

9. Ian passman

Ian passman Jedi Master star 2

Mar 16, 2013
    A lightsaber duel in a snowy background would be gorgeous. But I hope it's One-on-one. The PT has got me burned out on the good guys ganging up on the lone baddie.

Import_Jedi and darklordoftech like this.
  10. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    if the rumors are true it's a 2 vs 1 battle.

11. Darth_Bertie

Mar 30, 2014
    To be followed by a 1 vs 1. It´s a rehash of the AOTC battle.

starocean90 likes this.
  12. Immortiss

Mar 10, 2013
    I can see Serkis as Plagueis.

13. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    Serkis as Plagueis would be badass.:D

14. Immortiss

Mar 10, 2013
    Dare I say, perfect?

Dra---, plaidphoenix and starocean90 like this.
  15. Lord D'arg

Lord D'arg Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    Exactly my thoughts. The walk is very purposeful, and then out of nowhere they're in a battle ready stance with their lightsaber out. Looks as though they have sensed someone.

16. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    Indeed.:)

Immortiss likes this.
  17. Darth_Corvus

Jun 17, 2010

A lot of rumors and interview answers would begin to make sense. So we can safely say that we have Serkis as Darth Plagueis the precious...err wise. So what happened? Did he cause the awakening with his experiments, or is he awake because of it?

And who is the nazgul?

Dra---, Immortiss and starocean90 like this.
  18. Ian passman

Ian passman Jedi Master star 2

Mar 16, 2013
    Oh God yes. "My prior apprentice didn't understand that immortality, meant immortality. Allowing him the illusion of a victory over me was worth it simply to be rid of his presence."

Dra---, Immortiss and starocean90 like this.
  19. Pogue

Pogue Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 28, 2014
    Wow, I coulda swore that it was Cumberbatch. Sounded almost like an older version of Khan haha.

Dra--- likes this.
  20. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    If Plagueis appears (assuming he's still canonically a Muun), will he be in Muun form or will he have evolved into "the evil Force"?

Immortiss and starocean90 like this.
  21. acroyear7

acroyear7 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 11, 2006
    Making Star Wars says that black-clad 'Sith' character has a shiny red mask/helmet. But that photo from a few weeks ago, has him in a black mask. Curious to see which way it turns out.

22. acroyear7

Feb 11, 2006
    It just sounds so much like Benedict Cumberpatch. And there was some talk awhile back that he'd might be in the new movie. Would he be the cyborg, the master, and Adam Driver as this guy, the 'apprentice'. Making Star Wars thinks that the cyborg and this guy with red light saber are one and the same and that when he goes into battle he wears a mask. I don't know.

23. KitsterAKABobaFett

KitsterAKABobaFett Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 31, 2007
    I love the idea that it could be Gwendoline Christie under that hood. I could see her having that sort of body language.

I wonder if the person's identity will be a mystery for most of the movie, with the reveal being a surprising twist.

darklordoftech likes this.
  24. Momotaros

Momotaros Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2013
    Could be. Whoever it was. They were pretty tall.

25. acroyear7

Feb 11, 2006
    Some of the other reports says her combat outfit is more like a AT-AT driver's, at least the helmet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.