1. run_luke_run Force Ghost

star 4
    Well DarthShame on that we agree. :)

I study humor, of all things...so complexity is something I enjoy every day.

I think Thrawn and Darth Cicada are both out of the question since this will be an original story.
  2. DARTHSHAME Force Ghost

star 4
    Agreed. Thrawn was an original villain at the time. I am hoping the ST has another breakthrough villain who is interesting in their own right.
  3. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    Ugh, no Thrawn. Please.
    lbr789 and run_luke_run like this.
  4. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    For which, I am very greatful.... No recycled EU characters - time for some fresh storytelling..
    run_luke_run likes this.
  5. Gallandro Chosen One

star 4
    A clone of Trioculus!!!

Yancy
  6. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    [face_rofl]
    Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  7. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    Hopefully, the villain is a planet. A planet which kills Chewbacca.
  8. Darth Chiznuk PT Trivia Master / Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    [IMG]
  9. harpua Chosen One

star 8
    Will somebody please fix the grammatical atrocity in the thread title?
  10. Diggy Force Ghost

star 5
    Agreed. Should be "baddy".
  11. run_luke_run Force Ghost

star 4
    Hell yes! A crossover..

Last edited by run_luke_run, Mar 24, 2013
  12. Minez01 Force Ghost

star 1
    You sir, just won the internet. The only thing I'd pay more to see than Star Wars is a remake (with identical script) of Transformers.
    run_luke_run likes this.
  13. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 7
    The villain must be Darth Grumpypants.
  14. darklordoftech Chosen One

star 6
    Still-alive Palpatine and his new apprentice Darth Thrawn.
  15. Hopeless Force Ghost

star 1
    How about a clone of Obi-Wan?

Did they ever address what happened to his lightsaber?

After all the shenanigans with Anakin's lightsaber it was strange nobody did anything about Obi-Wan's!

Yes Obi-Wan ascended but there should have been enough left behind on that robe he'd been using on a desert world for god knows how long... did they even have laundrymats out there?
  16. Hopeless Force Ghost

star 1
    Wait a minute exactly when did Plagueius actually die?
    Was it the same time Anakin was born?
    Anakin and Plagueius are one and the same?! Ooh would explain why he was so powerful and more importantly why Jacen fell... could the new movie have Luke being attacked ala Exar-kun and his Jedi acolytes have to protect him save at the very end we learn the spirit possessed one of the others leading to the next movie where a clone of Thrawn attempts to succeed where his original failed... leading to him encountering the first foe and to the third movie where the pair try to conquer the new republic via the imperial remaint requiring the heroes to travel there to help combat the threat maybe hinting at the Vong?
  17. GUNGI Jedi Padawan

To be honest I would love to see JJs take on a clone emperor and Thrawn. However I have a feeling that it will be something entirely new, or an amalgamation of a few known enemies.
  18. Arawn_Fenn Chosen One

star 7
    No, it was during the timeframe of TPM.
  19. darklordoftech Chosen One

star 6
    According to the book titled Darth Plagueis.
  20. Miras-Etrin Jedi Master

star 1
    I am starting to be some sort of apostle of Hego damask on these forums despite I actualy haven´t completed reading the novel about him :) yet. anyway, what would be interesting to see would be let´s say terryfying insectoid rogue who attacks many planets by advanced bioweapons causing new plagues everywhere. suddenly would emerge the healer character with some impressive biological knowledge and Force powers. Some suspicions might arise, but in the end this figure would be popular enough to be proclaimed as new possible head of Jedi order (there´s also possibility to finally really show suffering population). He could convince Luke to join fleets and destroy the attacker.Unfortunaly...

IT´S A TRAP!

Healer is Plagueis, Insectoid is in fact his apprentice (effectively the Dooku figure) and Luke is killed. Plagueis then starts to control population more and more and trough it separete bodies of Republic while he is trying to activate Dark side again. Meanwhile, main heroes are almost pariahs for distrusting him.

Yes, it´s cheesy, but we are talking about Sar Wars after all. It would also contain some cliché terrorist motives, but this might be a quite subtle form if done right.
    Last edited by Miras-Etrin, Mar 25, 2013
    Bullhead CIty likes this.
  21. Hopeless Force Ghost

star 1
    Interesting stuff but what if Obi-Wan had a child he wasn't aware of?

If they take the clone wars as canon it would be possible he has a descendant who encounters Luke's new order and is being trained by Luke himself who is aware there is a link between them maybe even throw in he resembles Luke's former mentor but unaware he truly is Obi-Wan's descendant could even have him be Ben's padawan for that matter and have a certain younger version of Old Ben pop up in ghost form to assist his heir aware that part of his quest involves recovering Obi-Wan's lightsaber...

Ooh the first movie deals with meeting Obi and discovering their heritage perhaps have one of the jedi become the new apprentice of the bad guy believing their place as Luke's or Ben's padawan has been stolen from them... could have the original trilogy again but with Obi-Wan playing Luke's role this time round... however for the bad guy/gal maybe explain what happened to Ventress?

Or have the series deal with whoever left with the Imperial Remaint except they're asking for help against a far greater foe and the first movie deals with them getting there the second introduces the enemy they need help against and the third deals with aftermath and the Republic having to struggle to raise a force to counter the true enemy?

Truce of Bakura comes to mind to be honest but dated later since this is a movie and not the book so some alteration is likely... what do you think?
  22. The Hellhammer Grand Judicator of the New Film Territories

star 5
    Holy **** that was awesome.
    run_luke_run and Minez01 like this.
  23. BarkingFrog Force Ghost

star 2
    I could deal with a return of Palpatine. He's my favourite character and as long as the writing is good, it could work. Especially with all that business of cheating death in ROTS.

Plus more Ian McDiarmid, yes please.
    darklordoftech likes this.
  24. darklordoftech Chosen One

star 6
    Exactly. Plus it would be 100% in-character for Palpatine (unlike ressurected Vader and/or dark side Luke).
  25. Jcuk Force Ghost

star 4
    Do you the remember the scene in Aliens when Drake gets splashed in the face with acid blood and falls to the floor, and Hicks holds back a determined Vasquez who wants to try and rescue him? His words to her, if I remember rightly were, "FORGET HIM HE'S GONE!!" :)