O.C, CA Who's the Grand Moff around here?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Sid_Spinmove, Aug 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sid_Spinmove Jedi Padawan

Howdy OC fans! I was nosing around the site today, and happened to notice that the Atlanta chapter of FanForce met Dave and Buster's for some fun times, and was wondering if the OC chapter (is there even one? Who's the Grand Moff if there is?) ever did anything like that. There's nothing I could think of more fun than meeting with a bunch of SW geeks like myself for food, beer, good times, and the like! If anybody is interested, e-mail me at SWGJedi2B@aol.com and let me know what YOU think!

-Sid Spinmove

BTW- I also have a mailing list where I send out funny SW things I find on the net to my buddies who are as fanatic as I. If you're interested, send me an e-mail to the above address and I'll put you on the list!
  2. Viceroy Craig Force Ghost

star 2
    Sid,

Well, those of us in the LA area, a scant extra 15-20 minutes from Orange are going to be getting together for a pizza/planning party for the next Chinese Theater lineup on the weekend of August 17, 18, or 19th.

Anyone in the So Cal area, or anywhere for that matter should you be in town, is welcome!

I too have AOL, so I'll put you on my buddy list. For more information, you can either visit our site, or e-mail me. Both can be found in my posting signature. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.