Who's the most powerful, Anakin or Luke ???

Discussion in 'New York City, NY' started by Real_Anakin, Aug 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Real_Anakin Jedi Knight

star 1
    For me it's Anakin 'n' for you ?
  2. dp4m Chosen One

star 9
    Ultimately? Or at various points in time?

When Luke faced Vader, Vader coulda wiped the floor with him, had that been his objective.

At the CURRENT point in the EU (roughly 27 years after Endor), Luke could probably have wiped the floor with Vader as we last saw him.

Unless Vader had survived until that point in time as well... :)
  3. Happy Ninja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I say Luke. I don't think it is a question of physical strength, and prowess with the blade, I think it is more like a test of character.

You see, Luke felt the touch of the Dark Side, but ultimatley resisted it, coming back to the light.

Anakin was tempted, and seduced by the power that anger and hate had brought him, and as a result became an agent of evil. It was only after 20 years of murder and tyranny that he finally returned to the good side, but the damage was already done.
  4. cyranodb Force Ghost

star 4
    Is this like that whole "who's faster, The Flash or Superman?" thing??

Mike C. ;)
  5. Moeskywalker64 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok...the bottom line is that Anakin Skywalker is THE person with the highest force potential EVER...Technically he is just one big fat midichlorian...he is THE ONE...

But if talking about the mental, psychological fortitude and all that...Luke is "stronger" in that not only was he was able to overcome the Dark Side's seduction... but also bring back his father...

But the strongest Jedi in actual Jedi stuff and wisdom and all that...it has to be Yoda...but that is not what the question asked :p

edit-ack...
  6. Mayhem Jedi Master

star 4
    Though Aysardra will kill me for saying this... I believe Luke was the "stronger" overall.(Just going by Movie facts) You never really know what Luke's Midi. count is. He barely had any training..no where near what Anakin had...and yet he is still able to hold his own physically against Vader and Palpatine, he resists going completely over to the Dark Side while bringing Anakin back over to the Light Side.
    Now imagine what he would have been like if he was trained from the age the Jedi normally start training or even at the same age that Anakin was..just to make it fair.
    Now anyone that knows me, knows I prefer the Dark Side...but there is no denying facts. :D
  7. HandmaidenEirtae Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think Leia's the most powerful. ;)
    No, seriously, I think Anakin's the Chosen One, b/c he brought balance to the force...in a weird, sorta twisted way, I think. As to who's more powerful, wouldn't the Chosen one be more powerful? Anakin had more midis than Yoda, and Luke was Yoda's student, so wouldn't that mean that Anakin is more powerful than Luke due to his midis?
    Eirtae
  8. Mayhem Jedi Master

star 4
    Just being Yoda's student, doesn't mean that Luke had a lower Midichlorian count. Anakin had more then Yoda, but was Obi Wan's apprentice and Yoda was more powerful then Obi Wan.
  9. Robnhud Jedi Knight

star 2
    As Tyler Dudent so eloquently put it:
    Sticking feathers up your but doesn't make you a chicken!

~R
  10. DarthGyos Jedi Master

star 4
    ANAKIN!
    C'mon, Vader could have bitch slapped luke if he wanted to. (to back up an earlier point well made).

Luke didn't have the training, supervision or expereince. If they dueled at their primes, Anakin would have handed him a beatin.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.