Who's the saga's Least Evil Villain?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Jamiebacca, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Shaitan Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, I was kinda joking - im sure the intention was just to have him make a mistake so the opening battle workd and to show Vader's ruthless side. More of a narrative thing IMO.

However, I think this was actually picked up in the EU somehwere and it was suggested he was a mole working for the Rebellion.

I don't really go along with that myself, but it's funny to think it sometimes. And it could well be true. For one guy to act that way and makes the mistake he does is a bit suspicious...
  2. yoshifett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    How can you sympathize with the guy who killed Qui-Gon!
  3. ticopuma Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Dooku. He wasn't evil. He was confused.
  4. Jamiebacca Jedi Master

star 4
    Are you joking? Maul was evil personified. He was a rapid killing machine with NO good qualities. I don't recall anyone in the films abusing him...
  5. Darth_Drachonus Force Ghost

star 3
    I dunno..Kenobi abused him pretty well. I mean, cutting the guy in half? That's harsh man, really harsh. If that doesn't count as abuse I dunno what does [face_laugh]
  6. hero_of_canton Jedi Knight

star 1
    i would say Darth Maul as well but for another reason entirely, yes he was born and bred for hate and killing and to be a jedi hunter...all well and good, but its actions vs. intentions here, he didnt enslave or destroy people, planets or civilizations. he wasnt the great warmonger that grievous was for example. it is a spiders nature to kill flys, doesnt make it evil, maul was bred to kill jedi, and he only managed to kill 1, he was the nemesis of 2 characters in that movie, even Watto had that many good guys under his thumb, i could be wrong here tho, Boba Fett sure could stand next to Vader like no one else =P
  7. AnakinGirl05 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Dooku!! At least Maul had the evil look going on, he had presence! Dooku, yeah, not so scary.:confused:
  8. hero_of_canton Jedi Knight

star 1
    cant say least evil, but how about biggest moron.....

in Ep.4 all the baddies are at the conference table(Tarkin, Vader, other lackies)and this chump proceeds to insult Vader in front of everyone, "your old ways are dead", "your head is too big" something like that. i mean come on, over the course of working with Vader(i imagine hes been there a while to be sitting with Tarkin)how many guys do you think he has watched Vader kill off first hand. and yet here we are insulting the one guy that can kill us with his mind. WOW
  9. Heliosphan Jedi Knight

There's no contest to this. It has to be Admiral Piett, the human side of the Empire, the honourable soldier.
  10. hero_of_canton Jedi Knight

star 1
    that is the most spot on post i think i have ever read on this entire site....very good call =D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.