1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Adelaide (21-23rd November) | Brisbane (28th-30th November)

FF:NZ Whos the Ugliest SW character?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Chansplace, Apr 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4

I always thought Bib Fortuna was the most horrid looking fellow, with Jek Porkins coming pretty close. cast your votes - who do you think is the ugliest?

(note: creatures dont count, ie Rancor, Trash compactor Dianoga, taun taun, etc)
  2. SWNZ Jedi Master

star 4
    1) Jar Jar Binks

2) Anakin

3) Ewoks (too cuddly for star wars)

4) Some of those cantina creatures give me the heebie jeebies.
  3. JEDIPAULAW Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    He said no creatures lol

Anyway I'd have to say hmm lol, excluding creatures lol , hmmmI'd have to say Uncle Lars, he's pretty rough looking or no I'd say that Imperial Officer with the long sideburns lol or Grand Moff Tarking is pretty ugly too

Oh and Ki Barra Mundi the fish looking dude from TPM, he's butt ugly!
  4. SWNZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't mock side burns dude, chops are all good.
  5. Humble extra Jedi Youngling

star 5
    heh, depends what type of chops you got......

havign a beard and all I guess i can't really talk though

that dude who looked after the creature in jabba's pit, that tried to eat luke, not the sarlec.......leather loinclothes flatter none except the exceptionally talented
  6. SWNZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Mine arn't like the average Otago students (big and boofy), they're well groomed and looked after. Coming up 5 years old soon.
  7. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ugliest? No competition - definately the Emperor as seen in ROTJ. I could barely watch those scenes as a kid.

Coming in a close second would be Darth Vader when he takes off his mask. Yuk!
  8. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
    nearly 5 years old? thats an effort. sure they're real? *yank yank*

I'd have to agree with Kitt, Darth vader without his helmet gave me the 'Heebie jeebies' when I was a sprout. Some of those Podrace drivers are pretty ugly too...

BTW, I did'nt mean ALL creatures were excluded, just the big ones!
  9. SWNZ Jedi Master

star 4
    What the Gammorean Guards, they'd make better pork chops i reckon.
  10. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah, but who would want to eat them?
    (the Rancor would, I spose)

For anyone unfortunate enough to have seen the SW Holiday special, I must say that Chewies Father Itchy is definitely up there with the galaxy's ugliest.
  11. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    Chewie's dad reminded me of Cousin It from the Addam's family.

BTW I only watched the holiday special out of morbid curiousity. And I wish I hadn't.
  12. Humble extra Jedi Youngling

star 5
    anyone got a link for the special i can download it from?

i started growing a beard about christmas, its pretty impressive now, flatmates, family, friends all hate it, just an exercise I guess in people's politeness:(
  13. SWNZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing the holiday special.

Beards are OK if you don't let them get all shaggy and crim like otherwise they're something like Zorg the caveman look.
  14. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    The place I downloaded it from is no longer there it seems. Try alt.binaries.starwars
    Someone over there is bound to have it. The copy I have is about 18Mb - which means that considering it's an hour and a half, the quality's not that hot.
  15. Humble extra Jedi Youngling

star 5
    damm, 18 meg for 90 mnutes, thats pretty small.....
    I downloaded all the trailers in 1999, on of the ESB is really cool, almost like a slide show
  16. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
    Quality's not that hot anyway, so it doesnt matter how big it is.

17. SWNZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Is it on video or DVD yet?
  18. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
    As far as I know, it was never released on video. Most 'dubs' floating round are copies of the original TV release.

I saw the dubbed version, very poor quality but it was quite cool to see an add for 'Kenner' action figures at the end.
  19. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    A while back I saw a website selling NTSC format copies of it. I can't remember where it was.
  20. Dags Force Ghost

star 3
    Our club library has a copy of it, but I think it's looking pretty worn out now. Ironically it's one of the most sought after videos around - which is funny considering how bad it is.

I guess it's biggest selling point is the introduction of Boba Fett - press ESB.

Other than that, I always thought the bantha soft toy that Lumpy had should've been marketed to the public as it was pretty good (could of made it with a removable head and everything LOL)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.