main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada Who's training Who? What's on second!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Sandpee, Apr 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandpee

Sandpee Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2002
    In Empire Strikes back, Obi Wan States that Luke is to "go to Dagoba. There you will meet Yoda, the Jedi Master who instructed me." What puzzles me is that Qui Gon was the Jedi Master who instructed Obi Wan. I guess George Lucas forgot what he had previously wrote. And by the way, I already thought of the concept that Yoda had to polish up on what Qui Gon failed to complete as a result of his unfortunate death. That's too simple a solution. I think that this was an oversight on the writer. Too much info to remember perhaps. If you want more, I'm just warming up.

2. Ian_Ball

Ian_Ball Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2001
    Yoda trains all the little jedi, untill they are picked to be padawans by a master.

(JA series)

3. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    And in AOTC, I do believe that Yoda will be Obi-Wan's confident. His closest friend.

4. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    TO complement Ian's statement.

Padawans learner are raised very young (often under a year old) at the temple to be shielded from any strong emotions.

beeing raise din a very controlled environment, untill they reach the age of 13 years old.

If by that time they haven't been picked by a Jedi Master to be further trained in the force, they will be (I'm sorry ) recycled as farmers....

So in facts, Padawans are trained by Master Yoda and other (Mundi, Windu, etc) and then they are chosen.

For those who haven't read the Jude Watson's Jedi Apprentice, I higly recommend them. Even if they are found in the kid section, ...

hey don't forget

A Jedi never stops learning, and the best master can learn from his student

5. Ian_Ball

Ian_Ball Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2001
    That`s exactly what I would have said if I wasn`t lazy...thanks Uilmuteiz.

6. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    ;)
    Hey GJM stands for Grand Jedi Master ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.