main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Who's Who on the NYLine

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MysterySith, Apr 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VLAmidala

VLAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2001
    dude, samantha, it's supposed to be 70 on saturday! :p

2. Jedi_Samantha

Jedi_Samantha Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    Right 70 on EVERY OTHER street other than 54th....

you KNOW its gonna be like 50 and windy....

3. VLAmidala

Jun 7, 2001
    lol! true, but at least it won't be 38 or whatever it was last night - and that wasn't even in the windtunnel! :p

4. Shoeless Jedi

Shoeless Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2000
    yeah dp Paul did indeed stop by. I still can't get over it, lol

5. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    Shoeless

Thats DOPE.

What was he like? Did you have him sign anything?

Would have loved to been there today....

Stupid job keeping me busy ........

:(

6. JediRob

JediRob Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 1999
    He didn't dome by today did he? It was the other day right.

7. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    Paul did pass by the line again and I missed him by a few minutes. Damn job.

I will only be on the line for a short while tomorrow then I am off to C2 and wont be back on the line until Tueday. I will call in to the line and say hello often.

I will miss everyone. almost everyone ;)

8. Shoeless Jedi

Shoeless Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2000
    From what I hear, today was in fact his second visit to the line.

What was he like? well it was only a brief encounter. He was extremely nice though and I think he even shook a line members hand. I didn't want to trouble him for an autograph, but I did make sure he noticed my shirt and told him how amazing the show was Friday night at the garden. He daid to me, "Thanks man, rock on!" Paul McCartney told me to "Rock on" :D Well you can sure as hell bet I plan on rocking on. When a Beatle tells me to jump, I respond "how high?" ;) I think it has to be up there as my all time greatest New York moment. I mean how can you beat meeting one of the greatest musical geniuses ever while weating in line for one of the greatest movies ever?!

9. DarthGerm

DarthGerm Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    Hey Y'all, Germain here. I was around Monday night and Tuesday morning, messing with my laptop, making coffee runs and playing Epic Duels (if thats what its called, I forget for the moment) I had a blast meeting some of you guys (Steve, John, JediRob, QuiGonTim, Jamie, Pablo etc.) but I'm goin to celebration tomorrow (!!!!!!!!) so I wont be back on line till the 10th, then the 15th ALL DAY. Hope to see you guys there again, and Jamie, you are going DOWN. MAUL RULED LUKE.

10. citizenjohn

May 4, 2001
    I'll be there this weeknd around noon time myself.

If I remember, ill bring my copy of SW Monopoly .......DIBS ON THE BOBA FETT Piece

:D

CJ

11. VLAmidala

Jun 7, 2001
    ugh!

i need to get better!

NOW!

i'm going through some serious line withdrawal, and it hasn't even been two days! [face_shocked]

(and to everybody going to celebration: :p!)

12. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    I'm not going to Celebration. I'll probably stop by and visit line people this weekend... and drop off blankets... :)

13. Mayhem

Mayhem Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    I'm stopping by on my way home tonight for a few minutes, then have my first shift tomorrow. Anyone else joining me in the rain tomorrow from 11 til around 5?
    I'll probably swing by on saturday evening too, I work til 6 but my girlfriend will be in the line so I'll meet her up there and say "Hi" :)

14. Lieutenant Piett

Lieutenant Piett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 1999
    More rain . . . ?

:mad:

---quote------------------------------------
    <Threepio> Typical . . .
    --------------------------------------------

I thought I had enough of that last night. And as I gaze out the fact'ry walls here in the workhouse right now, I see clear blue skies and sunshine.

So, Mayhem, I may join you as being among the drenched as I report in for my second shift tomorrow, but I take evening shift, starting at 7. So, hey, I again to be wet and cold! :)

Still, fun was had, indeed; I was the one in the bowler-hat who somehow managed to "vote myself out of" 'The Weakest Geek'. ?[face_plain] Q:Who was sleeping when Luke first laid eyes on him? A: Well, me, during ROTJ, apparently . . .

Come opening night, I just want to be able to say, "It was worth it" . . . aww yeah baby, I think it will be . . .

**Kevin P**

15. Cailinn-Sarr

Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    Hey CJohn,Fett is my fav. in the game so I think I'll bring mine & paint him so we can tell them apart. :)

16. citizenjohn

May 4, 2001
    Callin

Sounds cool

You can be Jango and I can be Boba.......

Now does this mean I have to call you Dad?

LOL

:D :)

17. Cailinn-Sarr

Jul 23, 2001
    Naw I think sticking with dude is fine lol :D

18. Jedi_Samantha

Feb 15, 2002
    If its raining tomorrow i cant be there (Cause im sick dont wanna get sicker) but no matter what im there on saturday :) from about 1-5 might get their alittle earlier

VL- What time is your shift on saturday?

19. VLAmidala

Jun 7, 2001
    i'm not actually signed up for a shift until monday night, so it'll be one of those whenever-i'm-there things like it was last weekend. if i'm better by friday (which i'd freaking better be! :mad:) i'm gonna do that overnight, so i'd probably just stay for most of the day saturday.

20. Cailinn-Sarr

Jul 23, 2001
    Hey Samantha,or anybody else,will you have your camera at the line this Sat.?

BTW,cool pics at your website. :)

21. VLAmidala

Jun 7, 2001
    i'll probably have mine, provided i have room in my bag for it. [face_laugh]

22. citizenjohn

May 4, 2001
    I'm bringing my camera & if room My laptop

23. Mayhem

Mayhem Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Well, I'll be gettng ready to leave soon. Hope to see some of you in line today. I'l be the shift boss with the Han Solo in Carbonite T-shirt on(under a beat-up black leather trench) unless I am cold then I'll have a Michigan State sweatshirt on :)
    See you all later

24. Jedi_Samantha

Feb 15, 2002
    Just so everyone knows.. I will not be on the line tomorrow (Saturday) I have finals on wednesday and thursday and need ample studying time. (And time to play Jedi outcast hehe)

I WILL be on the line starting May 9th and everyday after then up until May 16th :)

Hope to see everyone soon! :)

25. VLAmidala

Jun 7, 2001
    I will not be on the line tomorrow (Saturday)

:_| :_| :_|

i understand, though. :p had i not already given up hope of doing even respectably well this semester, i'd probably do the same thing. as it stands, i'll just retake my classes next spring. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.