Omaha, NE Who's Who & other Fan Force Stuff

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by craigrr, May 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    After the meeting the other night, I got to thinking- maybe we should post a roster similar to the one listing email addys. The other roster could have profiles featuring our real names, board names, email address, interests, home address & phone # (if you feel comfortable posting that). It would be nice to know everyone by face and name. Also, since we are now official and have a CR should we elect other posts such as secretary, webmaster(I think Mark has that market cornered, but may want help), etc... If it hasn't been done already, I'll check with some of the other groups and see how they are organized.

One final thought (and this is simply an idea, so don't jump my case just yet concerning the logistics, hows & whys), what about a monthly newsletter? I do believe there are some members without computers or regular access to the Net. They need to be kept up to date on group activites, meeting synopses, news, etc. I have no idea how we'd cover postage or anything, like I said this is an IDEA. I just want to see how many people would go for it. I know there's certain elements chomping @ the bit(you know who you are :) ) to find holes in this idea & shoot it down, but please wait until we've gotten some input. I'd rather hear the pro's before the con's start flying.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.