"whos your daddy" fathers day poster

Discussion in 'Chicago, IL' started by Mustafarian_hotdog, Jun 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mustafarian_hotdog Jedi Padawan

hello chicago force. i was wondering if anyone might know of the " who's your daddy " posters that particapating movie theaters are going to have on the 17th,18th,19. i just need to know which theaters are going to have the posters, cuz i wanna take my kid to see the movie again and pick up one of those posters. soo if any one could help me i will give you 2000 republic credits! and a t14 hyperydrive and no funny business!!~ thanks a bunch MTDSOTFBWY
  2. Schph_Gochi Jedi Master

star 4
    I will be down near St. Louis this weekend... and am bummed that I won't be able to get one of these myself....
    I might try to see if a local theater is showing ROTS...and buy a ticket just to get a poster...I doubt that I will have the time to actually see the movie.

My suggestion is to call a couple theaters near you and ask....
  3. Brickout Jedi Knight

What's this poster?

Do you get it if you go to see the movie with your child?

What's the deal?
  4. Hazmatt Jedi Master

star 4
  5. darthgoat Jedi Master

star 4
    I bet you can find these on ebay right after this weekend for cheap.

Its LFLs way of trying to combat Begins which I believe is a futile effort.
  6. Mustafarian_hotdog Jedi Padawan

ok well i found the posters at the lowes in crestwood, so i retract my offer, no 2000 republic credits and no t14 hyperdriver. i rather pay $6.25 to see the moive again and get the poster rater then buying it from some loser scalper ""whom i loath"" and give him or her my hard earend money so they can jack up the price not going to happen
  7. Bosh_Talk Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree about hating scalpers. And in the Star Wars realm, those who rush in and snag up all the hard-to-get collectables out from under other collectors and then sell them well above cost. However, something like this poster, I'd say that whatever it sells for on eBay is going to be market price for people who unfortunately couldn't make it out to the theater over the weekend but would love to have it. Blame LFL for making yet another worthless piece of crap "rare" or "limited".

Bosh
  8. JediGeek Jedi Master

star 2
    I went to see ROTS last night with one of my old co-workers at Streets of Woodfield. I bought our tickets before she got there and they just asked me if I wanted a poster. They said they were giving them away this weekend when you saw the film. Of course I said "Sure. I'd love a poster". Sweeeeet. :D
    I'm glad I didn't have to count on taking my Dad. He's never even seen a minute of ANY Star Wars film, and I doubt I would've been able to talk him into seeing ROTS this weekend.
  9. Texxun_raider Jedi Knight

star 1
    i went to the loews theater in crestwood today. i have 3 posters. they were supposed to give 1 with each rots ticket purchase, but the guy let me and my friend take as many as we wanted. to be fair to others we only took 3. they only had one box though. so if you guys still want posters go to crestwood or call the other loews theaters.
  10. Dex_Luminara Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for getting my poster Texxun! It's a cool image, but the modern slang mixed with a childhood icon is unsettling!!! Kinda like Yoda saying "Fo' shizzle!" or Han throwing up gang-signs at Boba Fett.
  11. Schph_Gochi Jedi Master

star 4
    crap....I didn't get one....the local theater in "Cow Chip" Illinois wasn't playing ROTS
  12. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    I picked up several extra posters. I will bring them to the next Black Sun meeting after the toy show for whoever wants them.
  13. MusicTrooper Force Ghost

star 4
    Sithman,

you got it right! Getting a bunch for all who need one is the way to go,

they are just giving them away down here in Bloomington, Indiana,
    and anyone can take as many as they want.

also, try just visiting a theatre and just asking for one,
    even if you do not see ROTS or any film.

Ed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.