main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who's your favorite imaginary person that you learned about when you were a little kid?

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by carmenite42, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    I think I like the tooth fairy, because she was cool. The easter bunny always seemed really weird to me.

2. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    My dad always said, "If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you." I never really slept very well after I testified against him.

3. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    [face_laugh]

I liked the fact that the tooth fairy gave me money, but I was a little perturbed by the whole idea of some woman with a tooth fetish dressing up in a pink dress and looking under little kids' pillows, but whatever. The easter bunny, for the most part, really freaked me out, because I really didn't think that a huge bunny who delivered baskets of candy could be entirely emotionally stable. I just expected like a basket full of hand grenades one Easter or something.

My favorite was probably Santa, then, except when we saw him the mall- my dad would say 'hey Santa!' and my brother and I would get embarrassed and try to hide. :(

4. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
    Santa was the coolest by far. He gave me a lot more gifts than the others.

5. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    The Sandman. Everytime i turned the lights off my friends would tell me i would die and go to hell. :(

6. JediJeffro

JediJeffro Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 23, 2001
    Santa, yo.

7. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

Obviously, Santa was a huge favorite. But I had my own imaginary friends when I was very little that I got even more mileage out of than Santa.

I had this one friend named Buttersnake. Yeah, that's right. Buttersnake. He was a snake, obviously.

Buttersnake used to hang out with me all the time. I was always careful to remind people to be careful not to step on him or sit on him. He rode in the car with me and would ride shotgun on my big wheel.

I once found this rubber hose in the yard, about three feet long. That was Buttersnake's tuxedo. Yeah, that's right. Buttersnake wore a tuxedo.

Anyway, that's my story.

AYBABTU

8. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    I was relieved when I found out the Tooth Fairy wasn't real. It always bothered me that this little Fairy with a money bag probably 10 times her size was flying around putting money under my pillow when i lost a tooth then taking them. For what I ask? Some sort of witch craft to control us all. Plus if she was real and carrying around that hugh bag of quaters that she could just drop on my face and then I would be dead.

Then theres Santa, I was kind of bummed when I found this out. I don't know there was just something soothing about this old guy who never died and brought me toys and ate the cookies I would bake. It made me sad when I discovered he wasn't real.

Next the Easter Bunny, I never quite got this one. I never actually believed in him. I always knew m parents would buy the baskets and put them out when I was asleep. I just never saw how it related to the whole meaning of Easter.

Personally I think for me it would be Tony the Tiger cause well he promotes frosted flakes which are so yummy.

~PK~

9. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    Rhett, Buttersnake is pretty much the coolest imaginary friend ever. Thank you for sharing.

10. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    Ronald Reagan was a fantastic contrived/imaginary person.

11. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    Ronnie Ray-gun is an excellent choice!

I'm also big on the tooth fairy, she wrapped quarters in foil for me! :D

12. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    my quarters were never wrapped in anything :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.