main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Who's Your Favorite Matrix Character

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by wardenx, May 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armenian_Jedi

Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost star 7

Mar 14, 2003
    You won't find out crap! Well maybe crap. But that's it.

2. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    and the answer is...

//drumroll//

its a reference to the king Nebuchadnezzar, which was the name of the ship...

its actually a bible quote:

Daniel 2:03 "And the king said unto them, I have dreamed a dream, and my spirit was troubled to know the dream."

Daniel 2:08 "The king answered and said...ye see the dream is gone from me. "

3. Master_R0nin

Master_R0nin Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2002
    10 points and 2 kisses for our fearless sideshow! lol

4. JediHunterAlpha

JediHunterAlpha Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2002
    Apok from the First movie is the best. WHat other character do you see standing there firing a oozie at people and not move out of the way for other bullets.

5. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    You mean an Uzi ? :)

6. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    it's an ingram mac 10 isn't it?

7. Master_R0nin

Master_R0nin Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2002
    It's appearance and sound of discharge sounds similar to an Ingram...then again I'm basing my knowledge of Ingrams off of Max Payne.

8. Mobius

Mobius Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Yes, Apoc had an Ingram Mac 10, not an Uzi. Uzi does, however, make a similarly sized weapon called a Micro Uzi. Then there's the in-between one called a Mini Uzi, and finally, the standard, full sized Uzi.

My favourite caracter? Probably Morpheus, though not for the aforementioned reasons. I like him because he is just so freakin' cool. Not only is he a badass, but he can keep his cool under fire, too.

He is also a flawed character, which makes him more realistic. His flaw is that he beleives single-mindedly and whole-heartedly in the Prophecy, and that Neo is The One. He beleives this so strongly that he is blinded to all other possibilities. He is the Matrix equivilent of the steroetypical Bible-thumper. He beleives something, and refuses to hear arguments against it. Is this bad? I dunno. He wouldn't be who he is if it wasn't a part of him. However, it also limits his path in life dramatically.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.