San A, TX Who's Your Favorite Muppet

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by lordsinner, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Lisa, your friend went out with Elmo, or the puppeteer that played Elmo? That is creepy either way.

Soooo, you are saying Elmo is a womanizing creep?! That son of a....!!! Elmo always reminded me of a postal employee. He'd be all cool, then he'd snap because he'd been tickled one too many times, pull out the AK-47 and start machine-gunning the neighborhood, all the while screaming "TICKLE THIS BITCHES!!!!"

2. DarthCynthia72 Jedi Master

star 2
    Lisa,

Your right. How could we forget The Electric Mayhem. They're great. Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Zoot, Janice, & Animal. They were my favorite rock band when I was 6.

Back in the 70's it was cool to have a muppet band as your fave rather than a real one.
  3. lordsinner Jedi Knight

star 1
    lol. hahahahaha! oh god, stop it, that is so hilarious. i am having visions of elmo in a postal employee suit and doing exactly that, shooting an AK-47 at the entire neighborhood. "TICKLE THIS BITCHES!!!!" is the exact line he'd say, i almost peed in my pants it was so hilarious.

Sin

4. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    The Electric Mayhem? Snooooogans. I dig that, maaaaaaan. Like, Janice was, like, the cooooolest.
  5. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    We haven't mentioned the hecklers..I forget their name, they were always razzing Fozzy Bear....I can just see Mars and John as the hecklers and Nick as Fozzy....WOKKA WOKKA WOKKA.......
  6. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Ahhhhh, yeeees! Statler & Waldorf!! So which one am I? Statler or Waldorf? Which one is John?:D
  7. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    Since you are first to respond you are entitled to pick....=D=
  8. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    I wanna be Waldorf. He was always the cooler one anyway. :)
  9. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Uh, not exactly...guess I forgot to mention that my friend in New York is a guy.

Did I just out Elmo? I think I did :eek:

10. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    SNOOOOOOOOGANS!!!!!

SERIOUSLY??!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMNNN!!!!!! I always knew there was something different about Elmo. WOW. That blows my mind....

And here I was worrying about Bert & Ernie when it was Elmo all along......[face_thinking]
  11. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I guess that whole Elmo thing kinda killed the spirit of this thread, eh?............

Cricket, cricket, cricket.....[face_not_talking]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.