Who's Your Favorite Star Wars Character?

Discussion in 'San Francisco, CA' started by BizarreLoveTriangle, Mar 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BizarreLoveTriangle Jedi Youngling

Wedge Antilles! He's a minor character, but he is crucial to the destruction of the Death Star. Without him the entire trilogy would be entirely different, I will argue this until the day I die. WEDGE ROCKS!
  2. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    In the OT, I like Luke, in the EU I like Corran Horn and Mara Jade.
  3. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Yoda rules! lol I also really like Wedge because he just has mad skills in a X-wing and is the only non-main character to survive all three OT movies. For the EU my favorite character is Corran Horn. Horay for Rogue Squadron! ;)
  4. Miss_Offee Jedi Padawan

I like Han Solo. I like scoundrels.
  5. Rogue6 Force Ghost

star 2
    uh Helloooo? 1 word

VADER
  6. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    lol yeah... gotta love to hate Vader man... nah there is not hate, there is peace. =)
  7. mathjedi76 Jedi Padawan

This is my first post, I've been lurking for a few months...

R2-D2. He always comes through in the tough situations, yet gets little recognition for his heroism. R2 rocks.

I've also felt a bit of a bond for Chewbacca, just because of my physical resemblance to him. :)

EU... I'm only marginally familiar with a lot of the characters. So I'll have to get back to you in about a year. :)

dgs
  8. lando77 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I dunno, I really like Leia a lot. "Aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?"

EU would have to be Talon Karrde
  9. The_Rock Jedi Knight

my favorite characters are Vader and Sidious....the sith are bad ass...they aint no jabroni's...but the jedi are ;!
  10. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    lol... Well... on behalf of the thousands and THOUSANDS and of Jedi Knights: JUST BRING IT... ;)
  11. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Anakin/Vader. No question about it! :D

But if I could *be* any SW character, I think I'd be Zam Wasell. The shape-shifting possibilites are fairly mind-boggling. :)
  12. AgenKedar Jedi Knight

star 1
    OBI-WAN KENOBI!!! (Simply because he kills Darth Maul and shows Anakin why he is the master.)
  13. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    As a kid, I identified with Luke in ANH. As I became a teenager, Han was the cool one (and still is). But now, I'd have to say I identify with Anakin/Vader. We all have to decide what paths to take, and sometimes it can lead to light to dark, to light again....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.