main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

San Fran, CA Who's Your Favorite Star Wars Character?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by BizarreLoveTriangle, Mar 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BizarreLoveTriangle

BizarreLoveTriangle Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2003
    Wedge Antilles! He's a minor character, but he is crucial to the destruction of the Death Star. Without him the entire trilogy would be entirely different, I will argue this until the day I die. WEDGE ROCKS!

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    In the OT, I like Luke, in the EU I like Corran Horn and Mara Jade.

3. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Yoda rules! lol I also really like Wedge because he just has mad skills in a X-wing and is the only non-main character to survive all three OT movies. For the EU my favorite character is Corran Horn. Horay for Rogue Squadron! ;)

4. Miss_Offee

Miss_Offee Jedi Youngling

Feb 3, 2003
    I like Han Solo. I like scoundrels.

5. Rogue6

Rogue6 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    uh Helloooo? 1 word

VADER

6. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    lol yeah... gotta love to hate Vader man... nah there is not hate, there is peace. =)

7. mathjedi76

mathjedi76 Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2003
    This is my first post, I've been lurking for a few months...

R2-D2. He always comes through in the tough situations, yet gets little recognition for his heroism. R2 rocks.

I've also felt a bit of a bond for Chewbacca, just because of my physical resemblance to him. :)

EU... I'm only marginally familiar with a lot of the characters. So I'll have to get back to you in about a year. :)

dgs

8. lando77

lando77 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    I dunno, I really like Leia a lot. "Aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?"

EU would have to be Talon Karrde

9. The_Rock

The_Rock Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2003
    my favorite characters are Vader and Sidious....the sith are bad ass...they aint no jabroni's...but the jedi are ;!

10. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    lol... Well... on behalf of the thousands and THOUSANDS and of Jedi Knights: JUST BRING IT... ;)

11. Princess_Tina

Princess_Tina Jedi Knight star 6

May 10, 2001
    Anakin/Vader. No question about it! :D

But if I could *be* any SW character, I think I'd be Zam Wasell. The shape-shifting possibilites are fairly mind-boggling. :)

12. AgenKedar

AgenKedar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2003
    OBI-WAN KENOBI!!! (Simply because he kills Darth Maul and shows Anakin why he is the master.)

13. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    As a kid, I identified with Luke in ANH. As I became a teenager, Han was the cool one (and still is). But now, I'd have to say I identify with Anakin/Vader. We all have to decide what paths to take, and sometimes it can lead to light to dark, to light again....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.