main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Whose going to the Show June 10-12?

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Rabbit4x, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aero-

aero- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 4, 2002
    i would have loved to make it but i've had to work all weekend. it kind of sucks because i'd promised my son i would take him to meet chewbacca, and then last minute i'm needed to work all frickin' weekend. first weekend i've ever had to work at this job, too. weird.

2. AnakinsLuv

AnakinsLuv Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 2, 2004
    Hey guys!

First of all, thank you to everyone who came to the Convention! I was there! I was just a little late...we were coming from Bass Lake and it took a little longer than we thought. [face_blush] I feel really bad for not being able to meet everyone by the door at the time I told ya'll. I would have loved to meet everyone.

I did run into donsolo and his gf and DarthFresno (he was hard to miss ;) ) You two are so nice! I was so glad to see donsolo handing out little FresnoFanForce cards! Way to go! And of course, DarthFresno was the hit of the show! =D= I have to tell you, Darth, that getting our picture taken with you was the highlight! The look on my son, Trooper's face was priceless! :D And I should have gotten a picture of me giving you a kiss on the cheek or something...that way I could show it to my fellow fangirls in the Defender's thread and they would be soooo jealous! The caption to the picture could read: "See...all Vader needed was some love!" ;) (I guess you have to be a fangirl to get it...)

It was very cool to see Peter as well as that tiny guy who played the Jawa! He was so cute!!! :)

I've got to say that after going to C3, that place was a desert wasteland when it came to people. I was expecting a lot more people there as well as different booths. We DID see some figures that we didn't see at C3, oddly enough, so that was great! I collect Anakin/Vader figures and my husband collects Yoda and we were able to get our hands on a few goodies :D !

So even though your's truly wasn't there at the so-called "meeting" we can still count it! I PMed JediRacer (our Pacific rep.) and he said that he will be out of town for a few days but when he gets back he will make us official! [face_dancing]

So um....I guess we need to decide when our next shindig will be and what we should do at it. Come on over to the FanForce thread I created and we can talk about it...

-AnakinsLuv

3. DarthFresno

DarthFresno Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    I have many rolls of film and will soon have a website that will have enough broadband to support it all! Your son was great, i don't think he said a single word to me that you didn't "make" him say. I think he was somewhere between awe-struck and truely terrified that mom wasn't lieing. Now we just need to warm up your little girl to the path of the dark side.

4. AnakinsLuv

AnakinsLuv Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 2, 2004
    LOL! [face_laugh] Yeah, he was like, "Holy Camoly! Darth Vader is real!!!! :eek: "

And um, yeah....I'm surprised my little Kaiya didn't run from the building screaming her head off! I mean, she usually is so shy that she hides her head from even normal people! [face_laugh] So at least she let my husband get within 5 feet of you! :p

Let me know when you have that website up with the pics! [face_dancing]

-AnakinsLuv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.