Whose Ready For A SW Day?

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, Dec 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Whose ready for a day filled with nothing but Star Wars? Well, get ready, cause you are going to get it! It will be in Raleigh on Saturday January 4 at the IMAX Exploris. Anyone who has costumes, plan to wear them! We will definately do some car pooling so that everyone doesn't have to drive. You will be amazed at the things the "Triangle Trade Federation" will have on tap. They are good! Make plans now to be off of work & free for Sat. Jan. 4
  2. JediRiff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I really wanted to be there on the 4th, but my sister is getting married, so.....

Hope you guys have fun!
  3. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Tell her to move the date up or back 1 day!
  4. Jar-JarBinks Jedi Padawan

Greetings All,
    Sounds like an adventure that can't be missed.
    Don't have a schedule set yet, but I'll be sure to leave that date open. Count us in!
    Be sure to let me know in advance with the minor details. (car pooling & costumes)
  5. UniversalDestiny Jedi Master

star 4
    Me too. Even though I'm the CR of the Havelock Chapter, I'm gonna drive to Jacksonville and then ride up with Jerri.

:)

-Universal
  6. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    OK everyone, keep a close check here on our boards (daily). This is where you will find details for all that we do (times,dates,where to meet,etc). I will be posting info. on our first meeting later this afternoon. Buckle up & prepare to have some great SW fun!
  7. JediSpike05 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I know that I am. Rest assured you will see this little spikey-haired dude at this meeting. Hope everyone else can't wait for our first meeting either. Well, see all of you there!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.